Getting Ready For Anal

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mousse, Apr 3, 2007.

1. mousse

mousse New Member

I've never done it before and my girlfriend agreed to do it. I wanted to know what some good anal foreplay is to get her to really enjoy it. I have KY and I used it to rub it there and finger her a little but she didnt like the finger as much as the rubbing. I'm wondering how people generally get ready for it. Wether giving her some clitoral stimulation beforehand will help her enjoy the anal later and whatnot. Ideally, if I can, I want to give her an orgasm from there. I hear that can be difficult. What do girls like to do in order to prep for it? Or to make it enjoyable during? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

use an ennema first a butt plug and plenty of lube astro glide is the best that is what i use for anal sex

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Strange....I have always felt that
    unless something feels easy and
    natural it is not meant to happen..

Maybe my Aries rising is just too
    impatient...

lol

4. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

First your tongue, that is the start that feels good. Then one finger, then two together, toys and stuff would be great, but do this over a period of weeks or even months getting everything ready. Then do the cock with lots of lube and go slow and just leave it set in there for a while. Then you might wait for her to start the movements or go slow so it doesn't hurt her.