[Ask a Girl] Getting off to posting your pics online?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by LondonEyes, Sep 28, 2015.

1. LondonEyes

Gold Member

Ladies, I know this is sort of a given, but how much of the reason you post pics or vids online is because it turns you on knowing others get off to them? What are your other reasons for posting yourself online?

TheCaramelLady likes this.
  2. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I never posted my pics with the idea that it would turn anyone on. I doubt my pics do that! I find it very hard to believe.
    I post my pics for fun and it's nice to feel sexy and attractive something I never feel in real life.
    Posting my pics has made me feel better about my body. And I have had fun coming up with new ideas :)

3. LondonEyes

Gold Member

Well, Sweetly, whatever got you posting pics online is good enough for me!

But, fuck me, you're like a superstar on here. Granted, some of that is because you're obviously fucking awesome, but a lot of it is precisely because of that sexy fucking body could turn on any man alive (and maybe some who are dead, too!)

Oh, and I really enjoy your creative ideas, too.

4. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Well thanks you are very sweet :)
    It does take a lot of effort for a women to take and post pics!
    We appriciate all the comments we recieve.

5. Northside

Gold Member

It is so sad that you don't feel sexy and attractive in real life. Your pics are fantastic. You truly are much more than just attractive and sexy in those pics. They are pics of the real life you. You are beautiful! You'd give a blind man a stiffie!

Sweetlysad likes this.
  6. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

You are incredibly sexy! Your pics turn me on a lot!! I hope you keep sharing your beautiful pics!!

Sweetlysad likes this.
  7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I only post pics I really like that make me feel good about myself.
    Not necessarily to get guys off but the positive feedback is good for the ole self esteem.

8. fixtkitty

Gold Member

i post for the nice comments in most cases , and then some of the more graphic just because .....hehehehe

9. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

They all look real good to me too!

HotForHoney likes this.
  10. Anna Valo

Gold Member

I am a bit of an exhibitionist so posting pictures and videos allows me to explore that part of my personality.

I do enjoy the thought of me turning people on and I am honored. I do specifically like seeing what in particular turns people on about a certain picture or video and seeing what everyone likes. I get pretty psychological about it. I kind of like knowing what makes people tick sexually.

Making pics/videos is also a great hobby for the boy and I. It gives us something to do together and photo shoots usually end in pretty steamy session of love making.

11. LondonEyes

Gold Member

Alright, in that case, I'm about to give you some feedback on all your pics - one, because they warrant it; two, because I'm hoping that'll mean more pics in the future!

12. TheCaramelLady

Gold Member

Well said, I think Sweetlysad has summed it up nicely.

HazHardHat likes this.
  13. TheCaramelLady

Gold Member

Honestly I take a few pics and my ass gets lucky they turn out ok, so I post them. It isn't a turn on, but I have met some very nice gentleman because of them.

I did not post a pic online until I was 55 (almost 56). It took courage to do so. I was scared.... beyond belief. We think that body beautiful is strictly for the young. There are many that think that way, but there are a few that appreciate a woman than has lived in her skin. One reason for me is to show that once you hit your 50's life doesn't stop. You are just as vital and perhaps even more alluring than before.

A little over two years later since venturing online I am still posting. Body type and age not withstanding... I keep on keeping on.

14. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Interesting question and one that has prompted a bit of soul searching for me to figure out why I do do it. Maybe it is because it helps me feel better about myself physically. I actually do like some parts of my physique, and the comments and positive reinforcement I have received on the photos I have posted has helped me (a little) to accept that others may find me sexy. I feel sexy...I just didn't think I looked it. I am not talking about the boob or pussy photos...just the ones of my body.

The boob and pussy photos are definitely my exhibitionist side coming out. I enjoy being naked and I feel sexy when I am...and slowly but surely I am accepting that if people don't like it, they can just look the other way. As a society, I feel that we are far too judgmental on physical make up and the "body beautiful", and forget that a person's body is just a shell that carries around the real personality. Break through the shell and you'll find that (generally) people are amazing and beautiful.

15. Rhaenys

Gold Member

I would say it plays a big part in why I'll post pictures. I love knowing when my pics help get people off, and it often turns me on as well. But just taking these types of photos of myself turns me on in general also, even if I don't end up posting them anywhere.

HazHardHat, Anna Valo and lucky5338 like this.
  16. LondonEyes

Gold Member

Thanks for the replies Splendid and Rhaenys!

17. Luscious_kitty

Verified Gold Member

Some of the pictures that i post are to get compliments and to feel sexy , wanted and desired but sometimes its just for fun !

I do enjoy being playful and i luv to dress up . Unfortunately right now i don't have anybody that would enjoy seeing me in this way Which sometimes it saddens me but having all of you here on the site brings me some happiness and great pleasure !

I really appreciate your hot comments and likes ........ it puts a smile on my face and makes me feel sexy and wanted mmm desired and i also do enjoy so much chatting with all of you during my day !

I am happy to be part of this community and to be part of all your naughtiness ! Thank you for sharing and for being there for me ! :)

kitty hug (Kat)

#17 Luscious_kitty, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  18. Mike G

Mike G New Member

Your pictures are a tremendous turn on Sweetlysad. You are sexy inside and out. :)

HazHardHat likes this.
  19. phish

Gold Member

Believe..... :)

Sweetlysad likes this.
  20. phish

Gold Member

Please keep posting.. :)