getting lipo next month

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by scar69, Aug 19, 2014.

1. scar69

Gold Member

i got a breast augmentation in may- 465cc silicone implants by dr. mel ortega in miami, fl, went from a B to a D cup. i'm going back on sept. 4th to get a brazilian butt lift (lipo with the fat transferred to my butt) from the same dr. and i'm really excited. going for a j.lo booty. anyone have any plastic surgery stories to share? p1.jpg p2.jpg

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

Ever hear of exercise? A whole lot cheaper....

skinnyminnie likes this.
  3. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

I'm comfortable with my appearance and body image. I might not be in the best shape nor look like a Abercrombie model, sometimes I think low of myself, but I can live with it...no need to pay for unnatural alterations with complications, side effects, etc.

Why do you feel you need to have the butt of a celeb? Be happy with you are. There is only one YOU...hence the word INDIVIDUAL.

Married M Nh, luvbug and skinnyminnie like this.
  4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Interesting that thus far only men have chimed in... Anyway, MY TURN! :p

I'm FAT! No way to (or point in) sugarcoating it.
    Got this way out of severe personal irresponsibility.
    I admit and own that. Been working on weight loss for years now - I once weighed in at a whopping 516lbs. Picture Jabba the Hutt... now picture him if he were fatter and wore glasses. :eek:
    In all that time I have considered but never gone through with bariatric surgery or liposuction. I had my doctor write me up a consult and give me a name of a surgeon and all that... I threw it away and started walking and watching what I eat. (Couldn't do much else at that point; even walking was "risky.")
    Ultimately what it boils down to is (for me) that would be the total admission of defeat - that I was literally too far gone to achieve my fitness/appearance goals without "cheating" and using a scalpel. Besides, I've been able to make great strides in the proper direction without any cosmetic surgical assistance.
    I'll never be like Ah-nold in his Mr Universe days, or be cut/ripped like Ryan Reynolds or Charlie Hunnam, but I'll at least someday be passable. And I saved myself literally thousands upon thousands of dollars. (All that surgery is expensive as hell!)

Now having said all that: If you feel that cosmetic surgery is what you need to do and it's important to you (and you can afford it) then do as you will. You'll get no judgement from me. You could always save yourself those thousands of dollars and do things the "old-fashioned way" with diet and exercise. Besides, those will make you feel so much better in the long run! :)

evrythiniscontd and skinnyminnie like this.
  5. backcheck64

Gold Member

By some of the standards here, my wife is old. She gets her AARP card next year, yet has a very perky tight ass, muscular legs and thighs, not a speck of cellulite anywhere on her body. Cut arms and abs, no chicken wings, but has never had any surgery for any of that. It's called hitting the gym (in our case home gym) daily. Get the lippo, hope they don't damage any nerves or viens, but if you don't alter your eating habits, the fat will be back soon. You want a nice firm rounded ass, get a bike. Have you ever heard the term bikers butt? The term for a small, yet perfectly rounded ass from cycling? It works, we ride several hundred miles every summer, as much as our kids schedule allows. Proper eating is at the core though. All of those perfect "Hollywood " bodies aren't from drinking margaritas on the beach. Sure you see some of those pics, but you can bet it was after a full workout and watching what they eat.

And 3xl, weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise. I'm sure you'll get the weight down, altering the diet is the hardest part. Once you get used to it, there isn't a problem, just remember it's for life. I'm solid muscle, but I'm not cut like those guys. Tons of small reps at limited weight will get you cut. Limited reps with increasing weight will build pure muscle and strength. How do I know? I go for bulk muscle... and a friend has his masters in athletic strength training, has worked with the Mizzou football team, and runs a rehab gym here in town. He started doing personal training with my wife and when she got the hang of it, she went solo. You'll never see guys that look like Reynolds or AHHH nold in strong man competitions because being ripped doesn't mean being strong.

And surgery only works if you alter your eating habits, otherwise you return to fat. There are also major complications associated with stomach or lippo .

6. scar69

Gold Member

i'd rather just pay the money than spend a lot of time killing myself in the gym. it's a good investment 'cause i spend that time making more money instead. so it doesn't really cost anything. and exercise won't give me a bigger butt.

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. backcheck64

Gold Member

I see, fuck health. You are the first woman I've heard of that WANTS a bigger butt.

8. scar69

Gold Member

I'm in perfect health, never smoked, been a vegan for years and yeah I need a bigger booty to balance out my top heaviness, plus my man wants one he can smack while he's pounding it from behind

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. scar69

Gold Member

something came up and I have to put off getting lipo till October 7th. totally lame.

10. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I hope you are doing this for you and not your man.

11. scar69

Gold Member

It's mostly for me, my man liking it is just a bonus. Getting my body back to the way it was before I had kids is important and not really possible without surgical help.

HotForHoney likes this.
  12. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Good luck.

13. backcheck64

Gold Member

Oh it's possible, but too much work for you.

10_3XL likes this.
  14. scar69

Gold Member

6 more days!!

15. scar69

Gold Member

5 days till i get my new butt and stomach.... yayy

teamster145 likes this.
  16. dudechillin

dudechillin New Member

Scar69, your rack looks great!
    May your butt turn out to be bodacious too! Good luck!

I've visited a plastic surgery office before, but only for laser hair removal. All together I've spent about $7k. At times it seemed crazy. But once you get it in your head that you want to make a change, it's hard to back down from it.

17. scar69

Gold Member

So excited

teamster145 likes this.
  18. scar69

Gold Member

Flying out tomorrow!!

19. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Hooray for insecurity, an overabundance of money, a demand for immediate gratification, and refusal to work for results! Hope it lasts for you - many find that liposuction operations are unsuccessful because they fail to adhere to all of the necessary follow up... like diet and exercise... which would have the same results as liposuction given time and effort... :p

evrythiniscontd and Mittimer like this.
  20. backcheck64

Gold Member

Oh don't worry, she'll look like hell in a few years. Without vigilant diet and exercise, the fat returns, but deposited in a bizarre fashion and she'll look rather freakish. I find those people hilarious. With actual diet and exercise, my wife is bumping 50 and not a spec of cellulite anywhere on her. You get what you put into it.... not what the doctor puts in and takes out.