getting it 2 stay up or getting it up the 2nd time

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by joey_, Feb 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joey_

joey_ New Member

after i come from having sex with my gf i want to keep going for her but i seem to go down but she doesnt show attention to my cock after i come tho so could that be the case not getting it to stay up? or is it just tired?... plz help? >.<

2. Logger

Gold Member

Limp after first time

I go limp after squirting. It is tough for me to do much beyond my climax. My strategy is to delay my climax until my partner is satisfied and finished. Tantric Yoga is largely a study of delay techniques for the male climax. Basically, the man slows movement, and takes shallow breaths, when feeling excited toward climax. The control point is to just allow enough excitement to keep an erection. Whether you are deep or shallow, or what position you utilize, the goal is to delay the man's climax by controlling movements and breathing and other stimulation.

Your partner can help to keep between the point of starting to go limp, and getting toward climax, by understaning when you are slowing down, and when you are speeding up. If you feel yourself going limp, then breath deeper, and increase speed and length of stroke. Ask your partner to increase her stimulation, squeezing with her vaginal muscels, sucking your teat, or your sucking something of hers, or grabbing some sensual part of her body tighter. Verbal comments like, "Tighter," or "Slower," might help your partner tune into your processes.

One Tantric technique is to be in congress for some 22 to 23 minutes, and then an energy is supposed to be released that engulfs both partners, and then your partner should be totally ready to enjoy the afterglow. I suspect there is a chemical released into the bloodstream of humans after climax, that gives a very pleasant, peaceful feeling, which I enjoy after climax. I try to manage my grooving so that my partner is ready to relax after I climax.

There were some songs inthe Fifty's that, at the time, I did not understand their sexaul double meanings, "In the groove" and something like, "I'm looking forward to seeing you in the afterglow."

Logger

3. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Nicely put! Alot of men don't think that way. It's nice to see a man that does! Two boob's for you (@) (@) :)
    Da Vampie

4. another dreamer

another dreamer New Member

my wife gives head to get it up the second time

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Wow. My fiance must be different than a lot of men. He can keep going, which is pretty awesome. But, if you have trouble keeping it up, just ask for more incentive from your girl, or just do as Logger has explained and delay your climax. There are many methods of doing so.

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

I can stay hard for a while after orgasm, which is great for the times that I cum before she does. :) I can cum twice while masturbating, but she has not yet been able to go long enough for me to cum twice during sex. After her 3rd orgasm she can't take anymore.

7. The_Cone

The_Cone New Member

can guys manually control the movement of their dicks? Like, can u move it up and down

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

What's up with the recent trend of thread necromancy? This thread was nearly three years old. When a thread is that old it's dead and it's okay to start a new one.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.