getting...."In the mood"

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mad Doctor, Apr 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mad Doctor

Mad Doctor New Member

Like I have said in a previous post my fiance is new to the sex world. We've noticed that lately she's not able to "get in the mood" as easily as before. She says she wishes she could find the right buttons to make it work. She says that she thinks too much and with that thinking of having fun it ruins it for her and she isn't able to perform. Does any of the ladies have any ideas that could help her out???

2. Ajuna

Ajuna New Member

well i find one way thats really good at setting the mood is to massage her body, give her a back massage or you know a more sential massage of the privates this way you can stimulate your partner and your self at the same time, maybe this will help ^^ good luck buddy

3. Mad Doctor

Mad Doctor New Member

I've tried the massages and it sometimes works. I know she says she has a lot going through her mind all the time and she needs to shut it down to concentrate on what's going on. I massage her entire body and have candles burning as well. I go from her back to her legs then up her front side to her chest area then to her privates. After all that she still at times isn't in the mood. I'm beginning to think it's more mental than anything.

I do appreciate the feedback though!!!!

4. msc

msc New Member

women's sex drive is much more emotionally driven than men's. alot of time, she will only be most aroused when she gets the feeling herself. if she herself is the one who initiates the sex (if its her idea, and she feels horny), then i think its much more likely to be sucessfull. im sure there are some good books on it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.