Getting him off with oral

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jasmine32, Apr 25, 2007.

1. jasmine32

jasmine32 New Member

Hey,
    My husband doesn't cum by oral. He never has, with any woman. I want to be the first (;
    i give him long hard blowjobs, and he moans and tells me it's great, but he doesn't get off. Any tips?

2. hannan rose

hannan rose New Member

well my ex bf loved it when i licked his balls and finger his bum, while i was sucking him

3. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

Make sure you are using your hands as well as your mouth. I like it best when she is basically jerking me off with one hand while bobbing her mouth up and down the head of my cock. Also, make sure he understands that you want him to cum in your mouth. Tell him that it gets you hot and that you can't wait to taste him....

Some guys need to have "permission" to ejaculate in their lovers mouths....

Hopefully that helps and good luck!!

4. riteman8

riteman8 New Member

Use your hands with your mouth and be sure to use your tongue. If you don't get him you might want to get a tongue ring. That was the best bj I have ever had.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Another way is for the both of you to make love to each other , and when he is close to orgasm, then take him in your mouth and cup his balls gently massage them, sucking up and down his shaft with your tongue licking his head all over, and your other hand masturbating his lower part of his shaft....( the closer you can get him with penitration to cumming the better your chance of him cumming from oral, once the block has gone from his first time with you, things should be easier for him and you for the next time . :)

6. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

Make sure to give the tip lots of attention as well as the rim just along the underside of it. That's the most sensetive part of the penis, or at least it's supposed to be.

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It took my late wife a nearly year of trying everyday before she finally got me off orally. After that first time she could do it anytime she wanted. Heed the advice already posted, and don't give up.

8. adultuserbars

adultuserbars New Member

My girlfriend is still working on getting me to cum in her mouth without me helping her by finishing off. She gets me so close to cumming, then for some reason I can't let myself cum in her mouth, I know she loves it, and she likes me cumming in her mouth, but I can't cum in her mouth without finishing myself off.

Is there something I'm not doing right??

9. g8rguy

g8rguy Member

My wife is really tight and I'm spoiled by the tightness. When she gives me a blowjob, it just isn't as tight as her pussy and it takes me longer to cum in her mouth.

10. TheShed

TheShed New Member

Hey Jasmine,

Don't get too disappointed, it's not as easy as you might think. The guys above have all given some good advice but the two things that worked for my girlfriend were...

Begging - It really turned me on to see how much she wanted it. We'd tried for a while and she'd told me she wanted it but this one time she just begged and begged and started putting loads of visualisations into my head. She was like,"What you're not going to come in this gorgeous mouth of mine. You'd rather have your cock pounding into my pussy from behind. Well I might let you do it if you come in my mouth first." Another favourite was, "This is quite a job making you come in my mouth...maybe it would be easier if there was two of us doing it. One girl sucking and moaning on your balls while I get to feel all of your silky cum running down the back of my throat!" Both of those times were great.

Obviously though you can't speak with your mouth full so onto my second tip...

Lubrication - make it a little sloppy, just enough that your hand slides nice and easily up and down his cock. If it's taking a while start wanking him off into your mouth while he's all nice and slippy.

Oh actually, here's a third too...

Take the tip of your tongue and slide it gently into his jap eye. You obviously won't get very far but I bet no-one else has done it to him. That just makes me blow on the spot!:bow

11. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

Luckily I've been fortunate enough to get some amazing head over my short time being sexually active, however one time in particular sticks out for how incredibly hot it was. I was with a girl who was cheating on her boyfriend (question the morality of the situation some other time), so I wasn't allowed to touch her with my hands, mouth, anything like that in any sort of sexual way (except limited kissing I guess). So basically she stripped naked then stripped me down and told me to lay on her bed. She was quite talented in many ways but the thing that I'll never forget was this. She told me to put my hands behind my head and if I moved them she would stop what she was doing. Then she climbed on top of me as if we were going to 69. She went to work on me and started masturbating a few inches away from my face so I had a front row view of her rubbing and fingering herself while I was getting head. It might just be that I am an extremely visual guy, but this was one of the hottest things ever. Also, I am sure that not very woman would be comfortable doing something like that.

12. jasmine32

jasmine32 New Member

Thanks for the tips guys

13. Hotholly

Hotholly New Member

i second (third) the dirty talking...when I want my bf to cum in my mouth I tell him how much i want it, how hot it makes me, how great it tastes, etc. Oh yeah and i moan reallllllly loud