[Ask a Girl] getting her in the mood

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sdsmith0889, Jan 18, 2011.

1. sdsmith0889

sdsmith0889 New Member

hi there my wife and i enjoy each other very much but my libido far outranks hers and i was wondering what types of things i might do that would spark her libido... now keep in mind she is under alot of stress from working full time and doing full time college and thus far i have tried giving her massages but other than that im kinda at a loss (im not too romantic)... I know every woman is different but i guess im looking for some general ideas on how i could help my lady relax and feel like making love

2. CruelTease

Gold Member

Run her a nice bath, cook a romantic meal for her...

3. sinner

sinner New Member

I could have written this post with slightly different facts . I've tried lots of things. I can't even say what works. Sometimes the romantic stuff works sometimes it makes things worse. It just makes her feel worse the best thing that I have found is a weekend away. You need toremove her from all the stressors so that even if she wanted to she can't get involved. A spa weekend for two is agood idea or if you guys are outdoorsy go skiing or something like that. Physical activity together can really be sensual. Nothing like sweating together and then showering together to prime her pump for sex. I would also talk to her about your. Feelings. Be very understanding and explain that if she isn't in the mood then maybe she could cuddle with you and give you a handjob. At some point there's a natural tendancy for her to want that penis in her instead of just jerking it all the time. The most important thing is to be patient loving understanding and empathetic. Good luck

4. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

I agree with Sinner...a weekend away can work like magic! If I had to choose one thing,that's what it would be.

Also,this may sound strange,but if your woman is used to you being "on the prowl",
    Try ignoring her...Kinda like reverse psychology.She'll start to wonder why you aren't stalking her,and then maybe she will stalk you!

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I have found that all the lovey-dovey stuff aside.....theres nothing to make a woman respond better than......

Doing the housework!!.....works every time....:D

6. sinner

sinner New Member

Interesting. DJ likes to be ignored. I'll take note of that.

7. nurseharley

Gold Member

make her eat oysters.

but really, if she's stressed out then i doubt very much will get her in the mood to do anything sexual. be patient and wait around for her to really want it, dont try too hard. that would have the opposite effect on me.

8. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

ROFL!!! I don't LIKE to be ignored,but sometimes it is nice to be the one to do the stalking instead of always feeling like the prey.

And Hot wheels~~you are right on with the housework!

9. octavius

Gold Member

Spending time with her. Taking her out to a nice restaurant to talk. I also find when I do home repairs that for some reason pushes her buttons.

10. lonn1e

lonn1e New Member

I love surprises, or spontainious things. mostly my mind is always at the work that needs to be done. So when my partner would take over my task so i have my head clear. i make some time for him ;-)

11. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Since the kids our sex life has dropped to way below where I would like it to be. No matter what I do or try or not try if she is not in the mood there is no changing it.

12. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

im right there with you. except I dont have kids, if the gf wants to she comes on to me, if not she doesn't. I used to try but got sick of the rejection so I wait. But never tell her no other wise it will be a convo full of questions like "am i gaining weight" sheesh