Getting her in the mood

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by n0t0r10u5, Oct 1, 2009.

1. n0t0r10u5

n0t0r10u5 New Member

Hello everyone,
    i've been with my girl now for almost two years and because we're both still living with our parents, times for sex can be pretty slim pickings. Every time we have sex, it's usually right after school (we're both university students) and it seems to be getting a little repetitive. Foreplay is almost always fairly the same, starts with kissing, some licking, nibbiling, ect.. and she seems to be getting bored with this. Now, i was wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks that will make her get into the mood more, or some interesting foreplay tricks that will blow her mind. Any different locations other than the bedroom where we could do it to change up the scenery would be very helpful! Also, any toys or anything along those lines would also be greatly appreciated!
    thanks so much in advance!

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

All of your questions and more have been discussed right here at SF. Take some time to search and browse around and find some threads that cover these topics. Feel free to ask questions and add to the posts.

I have found many things in these forums to keep my ideas fresh. I have also learned a great deal about how to open up and talk about spicing it up with my wife, and has led to things we've enjoyed that we may never have found otherwise.

Much of what you just spoke of is being discussed in current threads that are active right now. If you see something good that you want to talk about, but it's in a really old thread, start a new one of your own, and you can prime it with a link to the old one if you like. It may need to be closed so the new one can involve all of our current SF members.

Good luck, hope to hear from you. I'm glad you've dropped back in to visit with us.

3. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Him)Eating her pussy until she orgasms and then getting onto the actual sex, talking dirty to her or even some clean talk about how you feel about her and how she makes you feel, some food added into the equation either for insertion into her(or you if you swing that way) or maybe some cream choc spread etc. If you have to get what you can because of parents being around etc then some sensual touching and teasing rather than sex makes the next encounter a lot better for some people as anticipation is often great foreplay for the mind;-)
    Asides from that I'd suggest move out lol

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Bailed out by the M n Ms.:p I knew y'all would have an answer for him.:D

5. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Him)Of course;-) I always have an answer I just don't always get on here,all the more shame for those poor people missing out on the experiences I got to share. I should really get on more!

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Here's an idea...cut up some fruit (strawberries, banana, pineapple, grapes, etc.) and get some dipping sauces (chocolate, caramel, powered sugar, make some cherry sauce out of marascino cherry juice and sugar, etc.) Have her sit somewhere comfortable, laid-back, and dimly-lit with her eyes closed. (Sitting such that she's upright and able to eat, but leaned back, relaxed and comfy is ideal.) Tell her to keep her eyes closed, you feed her different fruit/dip combinations and have her guess what they are.

As you're feeding her the fruit, touch it to her lips or tip of her nose, and when she's just about to get it in her mouth, pull it away...tease her and make her work to get the fruit. :dgrin Accidentally-on-purpose drip the dipping sauce on her lips, cheeks, neck/chest, maybe a little on her clothes, and lick off any that you "accidentally" drip. Start off slow and only getting a few drops on her, then escalate it and just make a sexy mess out of it...get it on her chest, arms, stomach, legs, and anywhere else you can get it. Pull off pieces of clothing as you go so they won't get "messed up". :dgrin

Have fun!

Btw, Mr. Smyth...please tell Mrs. Smyth I said "nice ass"...nice surface for cherry dip licking. :brow

BD

7. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Mrs Smyth) Hahahaha Bd i just read ur comment, n thanx ;) glad people think its nice hahahaha

I'd love to try the food with different dips could turn out to be a very fun time hehehe
    Maybe me and Mr S. will get time to try it sometime ;)