Getting her clit big and hard

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by topper, Sep 18, 2012.

1. topper

topper New Member

While my wife always seemed more annoyed:mad by a vibrator, she always enjoyed it when I would masturbate her clit. I would tease it and stroke it up and down, pull back the hood and expose about 3/4 inch of sensitive clit. If I gently pinched her pussy lips I could give her clit a mini bj or flick it and drive her wild and begged for me to put my cock in her and make her cum.:p
    Do you get her all worked up first?
  2. Wow......I would love to have that done. Want to train all the guys for us? :) I'll be a willing subject to practice on! :)

3. Benni

Benni Member

My ex used to do that -- yummy!!!!
  4. Texas_Red

Texas_Red Gold Member

Some ladies like that kind of direct clitoral stimulation, others can't handle it. My first ex loved it. Going down on her pretty much consisted of pulling the hood back and working it with my tongue while sucking on it hard.
  5. *tingles* mmmm Sounds wonderful!
  6. Lifeloveahhhh

Lifeloveahhhh New Member

The original poster is quite a gift to his lady. A man who nows how to play his womans body l ike that and takes the time knows how much he will be ultimately be rewarded. That kind of sensation, both the physical and mental always brings on truly earth shatttering orgasms for me. Hope she appreciates you :)
  7. sessuale

sessuale Member

redhotlobster: i completely agree! i'm in line right behind you!!! :)
  8. Frenchie3

Frenchie3 New Member

my wife has very sensitive breasts and I started primarily by caressing, teasing in spikes, they are beginnings that can last a very long time, then when I down to sex, I find that it is already wet, then continuing to pinch her breasts end of that set, I caress the clitoris, I let him out of his hood and she has her first orgasm followed by one or more others, it is hardened and can no longer wait, m ' draws on her, I am continuing to Cresser her clitoris, she then has multiple orgasms until onexplose together.

my english is not good, I write in french and translate
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  9. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

Bon sa vas on comprends encore Monsieur Bean :)
  10. Essene

Essene Gold Member

Nope. I just plunge right on in despite the physiological risks involved.
  11. jonny718

jonny718 New Member

Photos:
    I love to devote pleasure-time to my gf's clit. There's nothing finer than just starting to run my fingers around her inner thighs for a bit, lightly brushing her bush, before I start to tease her clitoral hood up and expose her for attention by my tongue. I tend to start with up/down tongue movements Neil she is nice and wet, then swap to side-to-side tonguing. I'm with you on the pinching bit, Topper: she loves it when I gently grip the clitoral area either with my teeth (carefully!), or more usually just by sucking her clit inside my mouth.
    Whatever I'm doing however, her clit doesn't usually get very big - one size fits all!
  12. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

lol!!!! ♥
  13. zapper

zapper Member

Years ago when my wife and I were first together, I can remember one occasion that we were lying around on the couch watching tv. We were both kinda tired as I recall and watching some show on tv. We were naked, had a blanket and were laying in such a way that my hand was in the area of her crotch. I was absentmindedly just rubbing her knee or something and my hand dropped to her bush and I was stroking her without even really thinking about it. Kinda like twiddling your thumbs I was tugging her lips and tracing around her clit all without consciously knowing what I was doing as I was more watching the tv than thinking about what I was doing. All that changed though when she started moaning and bucking and I was startled and looked down to her and finally realized she was in the midst of a huge orgasm! I didn't even really realize that I was rubbing her clit! She said that it was very exciting for her because she could see that I was not really aware of her state and she wasn't sure if I would just stop, keep going or something else and that suspense made her cum very hard!
  14. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

Photos:
    i wish my clit was bigger... its very tiny, and while its very sensitive, sometimes its difficult for redic to find it :(
  15. igor

igor Gold Member

THat's the way my wife is. If one didn't know where the clit was supposed to be you would never find it. But when properly stimulated - WOW - it is definetly there!:phat
  16. JonJo

JonJo Gold Member

My current gf is unlike any I've known or read about.
    Her clit is quite large and easily found and appears from the way she lubs to be quite sensitive (although she starts to lub from nipple stimulation).

Despite this she has what she categorises as three types of orgasm and can and does get them in sequence

The first, 'Small' is from stimulation of it manually - light to gradually increasingly more vigorous stroking - and oral, licking, sucking and 'flicking' and even 'rubbing' with the head of my cock.

The second, 'Big' is from deep 'nudge' fucking - I'm long enough to enter her anterior/posterior fornix and well above average girth.

The third, 'Massif' is when she rides me cowboy and really 'grinds' herself, with me just giving a few thrusts with my hips just as she's 'getting there'.

She can have several organisms of each type from each type of activity, but never goes up a 'grade', unless the sequence is followed.

She can, at various times, be, according to her, 'satisfied' with/by each type.

In two years I've never known her break her sequence.
  17. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

18. Anotherday

Anotherday Active Member

Love to literally suck on the wife's clit till it is engorged and very sensitive. I basically just take it in my lips and suck to a point where I can hold suction for a good 30 seconds or so, then repeat until it is nice and pumped up. It becomes so sensitive that she can cum quite easily without much more stimulation than penetration.
  19. ShanikaJ

ShanikaJ New Member

I love it when my man spends some time down there giving my clit a lot of attention. He likes to see how big he can get it be4 I cum.
  20. rileyjane

rileyjane Guest

ShanikaJ - I love it too! For me it is the biggest turn on!!