Getting down

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by iwilltryanything, Nov 17, 2010.

1. iwilltryanything

iwilltryanything New Member

Is it me or a way to get women to do anything you want sexual in bed Is to go down on her? I have found that spending some time getting down really gets girls going, the longer your down the more rewards you get back.

The Technique is to cater for the girls needs and really mix your tongue and mouth rotations

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Personally I think RESPECTING the girl will get her to do things you may like. Assuming that if you do A then she'll do B, C, D AND Z for you is foolish.

3. Kermit

Gold Member

I do it til the job is done, anything beyond that she tells me to get off her lol

4. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

agreed

and OP - going down on me is not on my list of things he has to do every time.. don't get me wrong, it's great :D but there are other things that I enjoy more than being ate out ;)

5. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

In my experience, receiving oral sex has no Overwhelming Hypnosis Effect on my vagina. But acting like an loving, respectful, but confidently-aggressive man that has every physical attribute I find irresistably sexy has been working out quite well for me for the last year or so. Like a Gem.

6. Northside

Gold Member

Wouldn't it be great if there was one magic thing that would get people to do whatever someone else wanted them to do? Oh, on second thought I don't think that would be so great after all. Sorry man, we are all different and respond differently to different things, and sometimes we respond differently to the same things at different times.

I once saw a book, a really thick hard bound book, titled "Everything I know about Women." I opened it and all the pages were blank. I could have written that book!

7. Silverback

Silverback Member

I agree with Mittimer. We have discussed our limits boundaries fantasies, everything. I know what my partners limit's are and she knows mine. I don't ask for things I know she doesn't like and she appreciates this. However we both know that whilst one of us may appreciate receiving something the other doesn't love giving, or vice versa, we will perform the act one of us doesn't like as much in order that the other enjoys themself. This works because we love and respect each other.

8. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

definitely agree with that :)

we discuss our fantasies often - we do things for the other that we might not enjoy as much knowing that it provides pleasure for the other.. obviously not pushing past any limits - we still have discussions if one of us wants to try or to do something - either we both agree to try it or we dont do it.. plain and simple :)

9. smush_smush

smush_smush New Member

he can eat me out as much as he wants, but if he's an asshole he isn't getting anything in return

10. BigGreekD

BigGreekD Member

:(

11. smush_smush

smush_smush New Member

you're not an asshole though :p

12. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I go down bc I just enjoy it to much not to as well as seeing my girl satisfied. I do not do nor think it gets me what I "want" in return. That comes from talking and an established relationship.

13. HayleyB

HayleyB New Member

You do know that women aren't pets that need training don't you? We are human beings.

If you want to try something new, try talking to her as an equal.

14. Albatross

Albatross New Member

It's being said that a woman wants to feel good before having sex. I know that's not necessary accurate, but I do see how you feel sexual before having sex when your man's disposition is sexually appealing to you as oppose to the actual physical contact.

15. nurseharley

Gold Member

this is not true for me. although i do love having someone go down on me, id rather spend more time on going down on him. let me suck your cock all i want, then you get what you want

16. Ozymandias

Ozymandias New Member

...are...are...are you real? :)

17. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I'm with her.. LOL I'd rather go down on him than have him go down on me.. we usually compromise and 69 ;)

18. Ozymandias

Ozymandias New Member

A lot of good can come from compromise!
    I will go down on my wife anytime whether she returns the favor or not. I love the way she tastes and responds. It's my giving nature I guess.