Getting cum to go out faster

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Firecracker, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I have a strange question. Is there a way to get cum to go out faster then just letting it go out on its own? I'm going away for the weekend and want to be "fresher" before I leave. I washed up but it's still oozing. Thanks.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm sure a douche would clean things up faster. In fact, some even list 'after intimacy' as one of it's applications. :)

3. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Do douches upset the natural balance of the vagina though? It's a good idea but would that leak out too?

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've heard that, but I don't have any first-hand experience to share with you about that. I was hoping some of the females here could chime in on that aspect of the discussion. :)

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yes, I think douches upset the natural balance. I've never known a girl who actually needed to douche anyway...if she did, I'd have been :eek:utahere :lol

Hmm...I dunno...stand over the toilet spread eagle and bounce around? :D I don't think I've ever seen a question like this before, so I'm really curious...how long does it ooze after?

BD

6. TasteTouch

TasteTouch New Member

I don't think "freshness" is something you can control; the vag is a leaky place to begin with. I generally finish with a wipe after letting gravity do its thing and be on my way.

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

hmmmm..I assume you are going away with your current boyfriend, so I understand the need to be "fresher", but douching is not safe. Please see this article: http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/azhealthtopics/a/vagdouching.htm

Gravity, wipes, and good old soap and water take care of the cleanliness issue. You should not be oozing more than overnight....