Getting close to halloween...ever had a paranormal experience?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dog_E_Ryder, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Through the years I have discussed this subject with many people almost everyone I spoke with has had at least one paranormal experience, even the most skeptical if you hold them down to it had some kind unexplained thing happen to them..

The first experience I recall was the house we lived off base around ft knox in one of my grandfather's houses, I was doing my homework in the kitchen and heard someone walking up the basement steps and then all of a sudden I see a person in flames run past me. My mom told me years later when our first house had burned on that property she was standing out with the fire dept guys and they thought they saw saw some one in the window they was sure enough they had seen someone that they searched the burned remains of the house for a body, but none was ever found. I wasn't even aware of this story when i saw the apparition. Later on I was searching the old plats and found where a third house had burned on that same property.

Years later at another old house my parents had, I thought I saw a old man on the back porch, a few nights later, my wife described the same figure staring at her in the kitchen. I must say i believe in the afterlife and acknowledge some kind of activity. Do any of the rest of you have any stories?

CLE32793, RaynieJ, Mikey22 and 6 others like this.
  2. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Nope I have never had any some of experience like that, that I can recall.

Dog_E_Ryder likes this.
  3. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

#TeamDSG Services GmbH - located Germany / UK
    Just this site is enough of an experience of paranormal beings l

4. whybother

Gold Member

I've had visits from Angels.

PerfectPussy and Dog_E_Ryder like this.
  5. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Never had. I now work in an old mansion and there's supposed to be a couple of ghosts there, I'll hopefully run into one soon :)

6. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

I once saw an overweight ghost, to go with the people.

image.jpg

It was the ghost of burger kings

7. DayPlay3

Gold Member

Not really a holloweenie type thing :

~ In 2002 I was at Ground Zero, site of the World Trade Center . I remember standing near the cross just looking into the hole in the ground. I'm not really very "spiritual". I felt this incredible sense of sadness, hit me like a hammer. Like thousands of lost souls screaming out. Very emotional stocking and draining.
    I'm a pretty tough guy and my eyes just welled up with water. I remember turning to wipe my eyes and I saw a NYC cop looking at me from a few feet way. He was wiping his eyes too. Sometime I will never forget.

9-11cross.jpg

It didn't end there thought. That night in the hotel, while I was sleeping I had the sense "someone" sat on the bed next to me and was pulling my arms up over my head like "it" was trying to drag me out of the bed. But, I wasn't scared, I had this feeling "it" was reying to saves me from something.???

8. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Had the very same experience at Alfred P. Murrah building memorial in Oklahoma City. It made me a true believer of the sense of the energy coming from that kind of place. It ways wild you actually could feel a presence around the little chairs around the reflection pool. I haven't been to NYC since the 911, but often wondered if that energy seemed to be radiate around that place as well.

9. David4020

Gold Member

At my Nan an Grandads house probably about 12. Sleeping over in there spare bedroom the very same bedroom my mum and Aunte slept in years earlier. They had many a scare in that bedroom. Especially my Aunte. There was something about that whole house especially that bedroom. When I slept there , i woke up one night to a scratching noise I sat up looked over to the window and a scratch was being made on the glass as I watched before my eyes! Apparently my Aunte had seen that happen years earlier too.

One more story from that house one night when my mum was there. She came down to the kitchen to get a drink! And as she walked into the kitchen the oven light just switched on when usually it's only triggered when you open the oven door! When her dad came down he couldn't turn it off the over ride switch where you could actually turn it off didn't work. So they left it went back to their beds. The next day called someone to take a look... he could not find anything at all wrong with the oven. It was fine and working normally again.

10. ViolatorGirl

Gold Member

My mom passed away while I was staying at my grandparents' when I was 8. "My" room was her old room... She visited me in the middle of the night and told me everything was going to be okay. When morning came, my grandparents had already been up for hours and had known, when they told me what happened to her I told them that she already told me. They thought that I had just been awake when they found out and overheard, but I know what I saw and what I felt. She came to say goodbye.

11. David4020

Gold Member

Aww so sad. Yet lovely you also felt some reassurance.

12. HotForHoney

Gold Member

California?

13. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I think Zak is paranormal

RaynieJ likes this.
  14. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Had a kind of similar experience of comforting thoughts of the afterlife when I my dad passed. I was there when he took his last breath. I have witnessed a few passings and they all have the same feeling present of a deep emptiness at the second of death. The very second of death there is an very obvious absence of energy dissipation from the room. He fought hard to live that night and was very stressful being there, but glad I was. The second he died there was total escape of calm and you could actually see and feel the energy leave his face and the room. :(Anyways after he died I walked down the hall to the nursery with my sister they was placing a newborn out in the nursery area, the father was standing there with tears rolling down his cheek, and he felt a need to explain, he said she when she had been born, they couldn't get her breathing and they desperately tried to resuscitate her . Right when they was getting ready to give up she started breathing. I asked him what time she was born and he said 5:38 am, this was the exact time my father had passed. Now I know that it was probably coincidental, but to add to that, my own daughter had the same complications when she was born her umbilical chord wrapped around her neck and had trouble resuscitating her at birth. My father was extremely close to her, and I just couldn't keep from having a deep gut feeling that he had something to do with this baby living, the night he passed. Coincidental? Maybe or maybe not.

15. David4020

Gold Member

Coincidental or not. It doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks about this kind of thing. Only what you think.

:)

Dog_E_Ryder likes this.
  16. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

Care to explain? Or is it just a crass rhetoric comment to engage the Sofa boy into discussion?

17. xtacy4

Gold Member

My grandparents had a big farm house that was built in 1900. When the original owners lived there, there was a fire and the wife was killed. That part of the house was completely destroyed and then remodeled. Over the years we never actually saw anyone, however there were so many random things that make us believe it is haunted. Doors would close, items would be in one room and show up somewhere else later, strange noises. It's a shame, it's absolutely gorgeous I'd love to remodel it and live there! Can't do ghosts! :eek::confused:

18. PerfectPussy

Gold Member

Very similar to xtacy except it was the house I grew up in. Old farm house built by my great grandfather. In those days they would die in their houses & And be laid out for viewing as well. Anyway same thing. Items being moved. You would be sitting in the kitchen and all of the sudden a pepper shaker would fall off the shelf in the pantry. We would always hear footsteps upstairs. My mother would say ohh George go to bed. Lol
    It's a pretty cool house & growing up with it we were never scared ;)

19. Mikey22

Gold Member

Me? Not that I'm aware of. But my wife an daughter seem to pick up on parinormal things.

Example My parents house. hey tell m there ghosts there.

Grand mothers house. Again more ghosts. They tell me it's becase soomeone has died in the house. Though I've never experenced any thing parinormal about either place.

The house we live in now. They named the ghost Sera. They say she is tied to the land. She may have lived back in the 1800's. She likes to mess with the cat.

#19 Mikey22, Oct 31, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    RaynieJ, David4020 and Dog_E_Ryder like this.
  20. DayPlay3

Gold Member

:D

xtacy4 likes this.