getting back with ex??

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by rockstarbass1, Oct 9, 2007.

1. rockstarbass1

rockstarbass1 New Member

So here is my problem....... me and my ex gf dated for about 2 and a half years. We met up at a place we both useto work at..... she quit and went to college and I quit and started working for her dad (he owns his own shop) fast forward 2 years and now I'm 18 and she is 20.... I still work for her father and have a great relationship with her wole family...... well a month ago I went down to her college (like I do almost every weekend) and it was her 20th b day. She was allready drinkin when I got there. There was a big party for her and everyone was drunk (except me) I just wasn't having fun. She gets waisted and starts acting stupid and 1 thing to another we break up at like 2 am and she flips out (she broke up with me not me with her) so this guy she's friends with for a while is hugging her tryin 2 make her feel better. I see it flip out and punch him in the face........ he falls down and that's the end of that..... (there just friends nothing more) I was just being over protective...... I end up getting sent home at 330 am and its a 3 hr drive home........ we don't talk a lot for a week, but we do briefly every night maybe and she tells me that we need a "break" and that following weekend I take her flowers and a card and show up at her door. She kinda flips out and we talk for about an hr she then tells me were not gettin bak together and asks me 2 leave so I do. And head on my 3 hr trip home again this time its only 11 pm...... after that I don't talk 2 her for a week or so0o0...... but I find out she's talkin 2 a guy from bak at home..... (he just wants 2 get with her and leave but she couldn't see it even tho everyone else is tellin her that) now this guy tried gettin with her when she was like 16 and she liked him but wouldn't put out so he stoped talkin to her .......I talk to her dad about it and he says she just has her head up her ass that she will realize that she's loosing a good guy (me)..... well its a month later and I find out her and this guy rnt really talkin ne more (he gave up trying to get with get because he realized it was the same as b4) o try talkin to her but she usually doesn't answer....... I am friends and work with her bestfriends boyfriend... and I hear that she wants 2 b friends but doesn't wanna talk because I get too emotional and stuff..... so I tried talkin 2 her just as a friend but she didn't wanna talk at all (never replied to my text messages or answer calls)...... so now that this guys outta the picture I wanna make a move again but idk what to do........ I kno she still cares about me cuz I was told she doesn't like hearin me get emotional because it upsets her....and stuff...... but how do I get back with her I love her to death and don't wana throw 2.5 years down the drain!!!!! Can any one help me??? Sorry for the long rant. But its complicated. If you have any question or are confused just ask and ill clearify things up. Thanks chris

2. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

My friend you are about this close to being a stalker[]. You are obsessing about this girl. I know the feeling, been there and got the tee shirt. It almost never works out. You feel she MUST love you because you feel so much for her. Not true. Step back and stay back for a time. Not one couple in a thousand that was together at 18 is still together at 30. Give yourself a chance to grow. Back off. :ugh:ugh

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I agree 100% with Buffalo. You need to just move on and learn from this experience. Like it or not, you are going to go through this again at some point and all you can do is try to handle it better next time. Good luck.

#3 Barbwire, Oct 9, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  4. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

tell her in an email or text, because she wont talk to you, how you feel about her and that you aren't necessarily waiting around for her but if she wants to talk to you then she MUST contact you. leave the ball in her court and that is that. if she doesn't want to talk and wants to act like a stupid college cunt, then let her. you two might not ever get back together, you might. but i promise you this you wont get any closer to being together by calling her everyday and professing your love for her and acting like a meek loser.

move on when the time is right. learn from this and in all honesty, you will probably be thankful in the future when you meet someone else that is so much better for you than she ever could be. it will all work itself out, but in due time. it takes patience and a bit of maturity to move on from relationships. good luck.

d

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Move on. She obviously is trying to tell you something. Listen. It's sad when things like this happen, but you live, love and learn. Learn from this, and move to greener pastures.

6. NJboyToy19

NJboyToy19 New Member

Like others have said I think its better just moving on and finding someone else.

7. Faust

Faust New Member

Wow. You need to get over this girl. If you're this obsessed, you shouldn't be with her. Toxic man, toxic.

8. rockstarbass1

rockstarbass1 New Member

well i only called her for like the first week......and i was wrong it wasnt the following weekend i went up there it was 2 weekend later..... and the week b4 that i didnt call her once... idk it was advise to take the flowers to her from a few ppl.....and i was headed that way because i had a diff chick friend that goes a college near by that i figured i would go see but after goin and gettin rejected i wasnt in the mood... recently i havent talked 2 her untill last nite in a few text mesages....and she said she will call me 2 nite so idk.... haha yea maybe sounds like stalker idk what parts tho?????? it just hard seein her dad and uncles everyday and shit and bein cool with them and not thinkin about her.... i mean in the 2.5 years we went out i lost about 75% of my friends either bucause i just lost touch cuz i was always with her or the girls that i was friends with and talk to she bitched out when we frist started datin cuz she didnt like em talk to me

9. downloadking

downloadking Member

Holy Over protective & obsessive ya think? I say move on & don't let your feelings take advantage of you...

10. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

As I see it...

...rockstar, your real problem is paragraph breaks. I mean, I can't read that. I'm sorry. Maybe that's why she split with you, you run on too much? Maybe she loves you, but, damn, she's got to be able to catch her breath!

11. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I it is obvious that you are too close to her family and probably too close to her. Regardless of the amount of time it takes you to drive there and back she does not want you. As hard is it may sound you need to accept it and move on with your life.

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

So you want her back because you have no social life? :eyes Consider this a valuable lesson learned: Don't neglect your friends, and avoid possessive bitches.

13. cook74

Gold Member

I'd love to tattoo that on my friend's forehead. Some people get too carried away in a relationship.

14. Angie

Angie New Member

Love is a two way street, simple as that.

15. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

are you sure you're 18, if you're not im not wasting my breath

16. rockstarbass1

rockstarbass1 New Member

Pretty shure I am....unless my parents lied to me about when I was born? And as for the long run opn paragraph it because I typed all this stuff on my phone,as I have internet on my sidekick so I just did it real fast. As for the whole social life thing, yea mine fine its just all my friends are either hers or I know then through her one of my best friends is her room mate/best friends boyfriend. So yea....the up side is SHE CALLED ME yesterday and we talked for about 30 min. And then late last nite when I was with my friend (the one that's my ex's best friends bf) and we saw the guy the my ex is "talkin to" with some chick at the local star bucks! Haha he had his arm around her n shit. .... karma's a bitch I guess

17. Themahn

Themahn New Member

Love isn't easy... but it should feel right... If i where you, i would know the answer but be to scared to realise. Feelings isn't that obvious even when they'r strong.