getting a stronger looking sexy body

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dingyding, May 30, 2007.

1. dingyding

dingyding New Member

i am wondering how to get a better looking body without alot of trouble. i dont have access to a gym or anything jsut wondering what i can do at home to look better.

right now i am about 135lbs and about 5-10 tall. i am also 23 years old. i look like im like 17 and im fairly skinny and small for my age. I am aleredy quite strong for my size since i have been doing alot of heavy lifting for years. i got very muscular legs but when i when i got no shirt on i dont look all that great. i have very bad luck with girls i am still a virgin and havent had any sexual contact with girls or a rarely talk to them i just feel i never get noticed. i would like to get a little heavier and stronger looking so mabe girls with notice me more. my brother who is 19 has a much better looking body and he does not work out or anything hes actually lazy gets drunk 5 or 6 days aweek and is stoned 24/7 and i eat well i do alot of physical work and i look like a skinny stick kid.

2. Pride

Pride New Member

well im 6 foot or VERY close to it and weight 145 i was benching 200 and could curl quite a bit as well....and had good abs....i didnt do A LOT

but in all honesty if u dont work at it..there is still no way too get results i mean...even if sum1 was to use steroids they would still have to work at it to build themselves up...ur still plenty young enuff to start tho

but im the same as u gaining weight is very hard to do....VERY fast metabolism and the body type doesnt do well at "show the muscle" but i play to geyt to bout 165-170 still which is possible but will take a ton of work and the right supplements (protein is great) as well as some vitamins.

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I have wanted a great body for a long time but I don't think that my body would let me unless I give up a lot of things I like. I am not fat or anything but I don't have abs which was my main goal. See I wrestled for about 5 years we had to watch our weight along with getting strong. So really just depends on your body type and if it is possible but to me it sounds like you are pretty lean so I don't think you will have to try to hard.

Look up some ab workouts on google or whatever
    Do some pushups
    Do some pull ups both Front pull ups and lat pull ups
    Do some triceps workouts
    If you do these workouts you will get big

But remeber this important fact If you do more weight and less reps you are more likely to bulk up.

You also need to get plenty of rest when you weight train, take a multi vit, and eat a well balanced meal

good luck

4. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

You won't get the body you want without working hard for it.... if it was, everyone would be walking around with abs of steel and great bodies.

You can lift all you want but unless you supplement you will never build any muscle if you are that thin.

You need to get about a gram of protein for every pound of body weight. So you will need to drink 2-3 protein shakes a day, combined with natural proteins (skim milk, eggs, peanut butter, chicken). Don't get more protein than you need, as it can be too hard on your kidneys.

There are tons of sites online that will show you bulking programs you can use... finding the information you need is quite easy. Actually sticking to a program is the hard part, as many people can't discipline themselves and just quit.

5. Pride

Pride New Member

Thats very true. In order to get tone and gain definition you need to do a lot of reps of a lower weight...Strength training you do less reps but of a higher weight

6. tookeyy

tookeyy New Member

If you really want results don't forget to eat right

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

Hey, sweets, you know what I think? You don't need more muscle, you need more confidence. I don't blame you for wanting to make the most of what you've got, that's perfectly normal, but this line of thinking, "If only I had a more muscular body, I'd attract more women", is doing a disservice to yourself...and is unrealistic to boot. If you want a shallow woman whose criteria for a partner includes "looks like a male stripper", then by all means focus all your energy on creating this culturally ideal physique that will appeal to a vapid, materialistic sort of woman. The majority of us aren't out scoping for men with muscles; we're looking for a good guy who can make us laugh, a guy with healthy self-esteem. This poor body image you've got now is directly tied-in with your self-esteem, which sounds like it could use some serious boosting. Work on that if you really want to attract women, because a guy with good self-esteem, and a good personality, will always make a fab impression, and that's what draws them in. Oh, yeah, and being good in bed helps, too :D Muscles aren't going to make you a good lover! Which do you think is more important to women, eh? Confidence is going to help you develop into a great lover.

If you'd like, send me a pic and I'll give you an honest appraisal :)

8. tookeyy

tookeyy New Member

great advice

9. BinghamtonNY

BinghamtonNY Member

Great question. At 15yrs old I was 5'10 and 120lbs. I gained a little by benching, curling, etc, but then I started doing squats with a barbell. My gains went through the roof. Even 1 set of 20 reps in the squat 2 or 3 times a week will build your arms and chest better than any amount of benching. You can throw in some other lifting exercises, but your main focus should be squats. Sounds crazy, but it works. It makes the metabolism for us guys who start out skinny much more efficient. It's HARD WORK, but you will see results. I guarantee it. Good luck. Send me a PM if you have any questions.

Joe

10. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

not much need to say more after this, wow Bluesy well put, dingyding i dont know if you like to read, but a couple of books that help your self -esteem "the magic of thinking big " ( and no its not about dick size) and "you can be who you want to be" i know lots of people who have read them including me, good luck

lov sue