get to know me

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by panic, Jan 15, 2015.

1. panic

Gold Member

I will make introduction post some time. in the mean time lets try this. Ask me anything and i have to answer! It can be anything from favorite color to naughty n sexual, and anything in between...ask awayyyy...oh and curiosities about my fiance too

Attached Files:

• ama.gif
      ama.gif
      File size:
      27.7 KB
      Views:
    #1 panic, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Favorite sport?

3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Are we on Reddit? :p

4. panic

Gold Member

Haha my bad, stems from adminning several adult pages i guess

5. panic

Gold Member

Kinky sex...you couldnt guess?;););) Haha

Im involved in mixed martial arts, i like NFL football, ive watched a few Canadian League games and liked em...but the answer is football

6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

It's all good - I enjoy these types of threads. I just had to hassle ya a bit. :)

panic likes this.
  7. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

How did you meet your girlfriend???

8. panic

Gold Member

At a gas station, my heart skipped several beats immediately, my jaw just dropped at her beauty, we talked, got to know each other, i was infatuated, totally smitten,however, she got involved with someone else before we were "official" but he turned out to be a douche. We talked about it n wanted to stay friends but the dude was very jealous n tried to get her to cut me out all together, and she did, he and his friends manipulated her into it. But i guess she figured out his douchery pretty quick n texted me one time out of the blue, and we were friends again, a little while after that we became a "item" but, even though i didnt admit it then, i was already in love with her before her lil detour with douchebag and she says the same about me and that kind of scared her....

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. sandwich

Gold Member

Your profile says you have had sex on stage in front of an audience. That is one of my fantasies which will stay in fantasy land. I would love it if you would tell us all about it.

I would also like to know what your favorite color is (seriously) and what type of music you listen to.

10. panic

Gold Member

There is a band that mixes music and a lot of sex stuff and bondage and s&m stuff on stage, i mean they get naked and actually do freaky stuff on stage. There are more ppl than just the band members who are part of this whole integrated show...apparently, they pull ppl out of the audience to get in on the act.
    Anyway, they pulled me & my gf on stage and we were a lil lost at first, but they nudged, encouraged, and coerced us and so we went at it, In all our glory, in front of a couple hundred strangers...one of the half naked chics thats part of the show used a video camera to get close ups that showed on the big screen...we both had pretty intense orgasms that everyone saw...it was pretty hot!!!!!

ALL types of music...you name it, i love discovering new music and stuff that not everyone has heard.

Purple

sandwich likes this.