Get man for sex

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by jasmine32, Apr 30, 2007.

1. jasmine32

jasmine32 New Member

Hi,
    I want to get my man to lose some weight so we could have better sex. He doesn't need to lose much, but he used to have great abs. How should I talk to him about it?

2. Professor2277

Professor2277 New Member

This is a tough topic to discuss openly.. but the best way to go about it is to suggest you both start working out together. I wouldn't criticize him, but say that you both could use some improvement.

Good luck!

3. burton

burton New Member

my girlfriend is a nutritionist (going into the field that is :p) and she told me she will always love me no matter what weight i am, not that i'm even close to being fat... but she thinks with my eating patterns it will catch up to me, and she said she wouldn't want a fat husband the rest of her life. we laughed about it, i don't personally care b/c i'd rather her to be as fit as she is now for the rest of her life, wouldn't bother me if she gained weight, but i know she'd work out with me if i stopped and gained weight.
    suggest going to the gym together b/c you want your sexy husband back. hes a man, he can take a little insult if it sounds like it.

4. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

Personally, I would tell him about all the wild stuff you guys will be able to do if he is in shape. Sex is always so much more fun when both people are flexible, have great physical stamina, and the man is strong enough to lift his partner over his head. It might be fun for the woman to be that strong too, but to be honest at 200 lbs, I think I'd be a little intimidate by anyone that strong.

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It looks like Jasmine got clipped, but I'll give my 2 cents worth just the same...

It shouldn't be too difficult to help the hubby lose a few pounds without going to the gym. Tell him with summer coming up you'd like to start taking some long walks. Walking with your other half can be a nice way to get some exercise, and it'll really help shed some pounds. Just walk fast and long. I used to always walk at least 50 miles per week. That's just 7 miles a day or 10 miles five days a week.

If you do the cooking, cook healthy with plenty of vegetables and fruits.

"Dieting" is not usually the best way to lose weight, as when the diet is over most people go right back to their old habits and put the weight back on, which is worse than never losing it. Slowly change the eating and exercise habits and you (and hubby) can be healthy for life. He won't even know what hit him! ;)