Gentle erotic short stories?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ringo, May 3, 2012.

1. Ringo

Ringo New Member

I'm trying to find a collection of female oriented erotic short stories to help my wife get back into a sexual frame of mind. She's been experiencing extremely low sexual desire for some time and I want to reignite the fires. She's rather repressed, so it needs to be somewhat gentle. Minimal profanity, not too graphic. Maybe some recommendations for female oriented softcore DVDs, too.

I know it's asking a lot, but it would be great if it offered a gentle nudge toward activities like role play, very light bondage, etc. Of course, I'll work with whatever I can get.

Any help appreciated.

#1 Ringo, May 3, 2012
    Last edited: May 3, 2012
  2. sabian

sabian New Member

I dont know any stories but sounds like all you need is a good game of truth or dare. That will always get things rolling. Nobody like to turn down a dare lol.. Start out easy then go moe advanced. Ex. dare her to get the mail topless (at night if need be), or ask her some good truth questions,chicks love talk right. let me know if you need more ideas. good luck:)

3. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

I've read quite a bit of "amateur" writings on the website "Literotica." There are many categories to choose from, and a wide range of styles. Most stories are quite well written, especially in the "popular" categories. Some good things, it's free, and there's lots of writers, so there's always new postings... My Lady and I used to often share stories we liked with each other, which also got us talking about sex more often. Not a bad thing, in my book. :D:p:lol

T

4. thunderseed

Gold Member

Alt Sex Stories Text Repository has a huge collection of all types of erotica. You should be able to find something there. Just type in ASSTR in google search.