Genital Stench

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Makesmewonder, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Makesmewonder

Makesmewonder New Member

I'm a bit worried about my genitals because they always stink no matter what. I bathe, and I scrub and wash the privates until they almost bleed (well, not quite but you get the point). However, as soon as I take a leak after the shower, it stinks again! And I've caught some white stuff around my dick (don't think it's sperm, since I didn't masturbate beforehand). I don't want to get to a girl and have her have second thoughts because of smell. What can I do?

P.S.: I just realized I misspelled "stentch"... is there a way to edit the thread title?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Stench is the proper spelling.
    Other than that, I don't know. Maybe you've got some kind of low grade UTI, yeast or bacterial.

3. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I would go to the doctor.

4. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Sounds like you need to make a Dr.'s Appt. I am a RN, and there are many many things that I can come up with. If you have some white stuff around your penis it can be numerous things, from a yeast infection, bacterial, and possibly a STD. All of these can cause your penis to have stench to it. Even though you wash etc, it doesnt keep you save from the above. If it is yeast it will itch or slightly burn some, UTI infection will burn upon urination. Bacterial and STD have lots and lots of different systems. Tell you get to the DR. continue to keep the area clean, try NOT to use warm water to clean it, since if it is yeast it will cause the yeast to grow and spread more quickly. Lukish water is the best for now.
    Please call and make an appt with your DR.
    Wish you the best!!! Yes and I am sorry to say stay away from masturbating and sex tell you talk to your DR. since masturbating could cause more irration, or cause spreading. I have seen some pretty nasty gential infections on men in my life and well they are pretty. LOL
    Good luck to you!!

#4 Katprr, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  5. rugbylad82

rugbylad82 New Member

Yes i think its time to go to the doctor, not may people relaise that men can get minor infections very similar to thrush that can cause symptoms like this, there is likely a very simple remedy that can be cleared up easily. Lets face it if you had a weird secretion anywhere else on your body you would go to the doctor, genitals are just the same.

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hon, genitals aren't supposed to stink. If they do (coupled with the mysterious white discharge), then it sounds like you might have some kind of bacterial or yeast infection. Go to the doctor ASAP.

7. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

it may just be something as simple as a yeast infection..I would definitely go get it checked out. There is nothing worse than having a women notice that ;) Good luck!