genital desensitizers

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by twoginmale, Jul 11, 2007.

1. twoginmale

twoginmale New Member

Hi I have a couple questions concerning desensitizing creams: 1) do they really work? 2) which one works the best? 3) is a condom necessary or can i wash off the excess cream so that she does not become desensitized while still having it work on myself? 4) do women enjoy the sex better (guess this is dependent on if question 1 is yes)
    Thanks for your help

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Yes, they do work. I don't know which are the best, but some adult stores allow you to rate products, so you might be able to find out that way. You'll want to use the teeniest, tiniest amount so as not to desensitize the vagina, or you can wear a condom. And I suppose whether or not women enjoy the sex better depends on how long you last with the numbing cream...not every woman wants a marathon man! Good quality foreplay and cunnilingus are far more important than duration of intercourse :)

3. igor

Gold Member

Good answer Bluesy. I have used several and thay all worked. One was called "Man Delay" and the other was called "Detane". They are mostly Benzocaine. I just used a drop rubbed into the glans and around the frenulum. Once you rub it in, there's not enough left to rub off in her. Using a condom may also help slow things down.

4. browneu

browneu New Member

I usually find a condom desensitizes things enough to remain in control. I'm also on anti-depressants, which seem to help me control myself.

5. tanman2

tanman2 New Member

do these desensitizers make you go soft?? I have never tried them but wondered because wouldnt they take away from how good it feels?

6. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Age works best, remember this question in 30 years.

7. igor

Gold Member

They might if you use too much. The first time I tried it, I swabbed my entire shaft with it (like I was putting on lube) and I couldn't feel a thing and couldn't stay hard. After that I learned to just rub in a drop like I said earlier.

8. xplodez

xplodez New Member

you have to be careful with desensitizers if your not having PE problems, I dont have problems lasting but i tried one with a girl i was seeing at the time and because of that i completely lost all sensation and couldnt keep it up, so if your not having lasting problems and are using it for lasting for hours, that wont usually work well for you..

9. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

I have used Prolong before....and I keep a bottle of it on hand always for a couple of reasons.....

1. This stuff does work quite well.......a little goes a long way

2. For anal play, it works just as well on her(use a condom though, otherwise you will feel the effects too.)

3. If you have ever went too far, gotten too rough with her privates.....it works to take the pain away (found this out after the wife had a session that went a little over the top)

4. It also works great on topical burns........

P.S. You never know what you will learn on here:dgrin

10. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I've seen condoms with that stuff already in them.

11. happy

happy Banned

tey work