genital abnormalities

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dontmatter, Mar 14, 2007.

1. dontmatter

dontmatter New Member

This is my first post, I just found this forum, and I haven't read anything else yet. I looked for other sites to help me with this but this will get the best response, so here goes...

To be very blunt, my penis has a couple weird things up with it. First is that it bends downwards halfway down the shaft at about a 40 degree angle. I'm not worried about that at all though. The thing that worries me is that I have some hair about almost halfway up the shaft on both sides. Its not real thick but its noticeable. And also there is what I thought was an STD at first but I researched it and its not (especially seeing as how I'm a virgin... otherwise I wouldn't be seeking your help). There are bumps covering about 30% of my schlong on the base and some of the bottom, and some right up to the tip. They are actually hair folicals but with no hair. And I guess it doesn't matter that much but I am uncircumsized.

So now that you all know that, I'd like to know what the women would think if that was unleashed on them (lol). I think the whole bent shaft thing would be adventurous for them and that it could be used to create a lot of pleasure, but the hair and the bumps make me very weary of sex (I'm single BTW). I just wouldn't want to show a girl that and learn that way weather they would drive a partner away. So ladies, talk to me...

EDIT: And another thing I just remembered to ask is would condoms still fit me??? Cause if not I'd be very paranoid about my only pregnancy prevention being pulling out.

2. zapper

zapper Member

Condoms will still fit no matter which way it bends

3. dontmatter

dontmatter New Member

If anyone is self conscious about how they answer these questions, don't be. How do you think I feel lol. I need answers.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't really have an answer to your question, but I will relate some of my personal experiences to you. I have mismatched boobs, I mean, REALLY mismatched, like a whole cup size difference between the two. I was excruciatingly self-conscious about my chest for years, and my first naked encounter with any new boyfriend was always wrought with feelings of panic, self loathing, and embarrassment.

I have never once had a guy comment negatively about my breasts, I don't know if that has to do with them being nice, me picking guys that saw my beauty beyond my deformity, or maybe, just maybe, I didn't look as hideous as I thought.

I don't know if what I just said helps you or not, but I hope it does in some small way. Oh, and thanks for being so brave about posting and welcome to :sf . Hugs to you!

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I wouldn't worry a bit about the bend. It's sexy, no worries. And a condom will fit wonderfully. Again, no worries. As for the hair, there are remedies to that. You can shave it, but be sure to moisturize well (non scented moisturizer) and be ready to shave frequently to keep it smooth. You can also leave it. It will be softer that way. There's no way of knowing aesthetically if it'll look better with or without, without seeing it. Ya know? As for the bumps, I'll do a little research and see what I can find. I don't have an answer right now. Are we talking a few bumps? Or all over? I guess if I went to have sex with a man who had bumps all up and down his penis we'd have to do some talking before my worries were alleviated. I wouldn't RUN though. Just hesitate.

6. dontmatter

dontmatter New Member

You've helped, don't get me wrong, but I'm honestly not too concerned about getting rid of the hair/bumps because I know there is no easy remedy. The main thing I want to know is if you'd still do me if you were my g/f. I shoulda made this a poll I guess, but thats no biggy.

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I think that as long as I knew it was all natural, yea.... I'd still do ya.

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

You might want to Google "Peyronies Disease" to see what you think. It wouldn't hurt to see a doctor about it. As for the hair and bumps, I wouldn't worry. It's not that uncommon.

9. dontmatter

dontmatter New Member

You mean about the bending? I don't mind that. I actually view it as a good thing in fact.

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

Same here. Aesthetics would not be my concern, catching an STD would.

Dontmatter, there are guys who get little ball bearings implanted beneath the surface of their shaft because of the extra pleasure the texture gives us gals...So maybe you could look at it that way :) I don't know how large your bumps are, but I can't imagine that these guys are running around with giant ball bearings in their dicks.

I don't know what kind of girl you're looking for, but you could also think of it as a personality litmus test: Does she find me sexy because she finds me appealing, or is she so shallow that a little deviation from the male physique "ideal" makes her cringe? People who are beautiful on the inside don't place so much emphasis on superficial traits, luv. And, I'm betting that what you see as an embarrassing "abnormality" would not look the same way through someone else's eyes. We're always our own worst critic.

Btw, I shave because I'm a pretty hairy lady down there, and upkeep really isn't a big deal. You get used to it. I think it makes oral sex more pleasant when a person is fairly smooth...so, for practical reasons, you might want to give the shaving suggestion some thought.

11. dontmatter

dontmatter New Member

Bluesy thanks, that helped a lot. The bumps aren't that big heh. And yea the oral side of things would obviously be most affected. I got a crazy idea though... I the first time I have sex with my partner we could just do it in the shower. That way it would be less noticeable.

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

If it's Peyronies you need to have it fixed before it gets worse.

13. dontmatter

dontmatter New Member

Well its been like this all my life so even if it is Peyronie's it doesn't really matter. I haven't noticed any sort of change, like less bending or more.