Gender & Orgasms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Nobody, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Nobody

Nobody Member

I'm a 27 year old guy who has taken notice of the intensity of orgasms as they relate to gender. Women's orgasms always seem much more intense or full of sensation than the orgasms belonging to men.

My own orgasms, while feeling good, aren't mind blowing... I have found ways of increasing sensation quite a bit, but I've noticed that the women I am with all but lose control of their bodies when they cum, a few of them actually do lose control. I find it all very interesting.

Do you think it's due to the frequency with which most men masterbate... that they're so rough with themselves that the feel of a woman or the pressure with which she plays with him pales in comparison? I suppose there could be many issues, but men seem to have a very sedated reaction to orgasm in comparison to women.

What are your thoughts?

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Mine are pretty powerful, especially when they come from a bj (which hasn't happened in 12+ years). But for the most part men's orgasms are more centrally located around the penis, while women's are generally more full-body orgasms -- at least that's my understanding.

In recent years I've experienced a few of those full-body orgasms myself, and when that bolt of lightening goes out the top of your head, you do tend to lose control. It's a different type of orgasm completely. A couple weeks ago my wife was giving me a hand job and my feet started twitching, then my legs, and it worked its way all the way up my body. I was literally bouncing off the mattress, and then KAABLOOEY! It went right out the top of my head. When I caught my breath I started laughing and asked. "Did you see that?" *L* She laughed too, and said it would have been hard to miss.

I don't think it has anything to do with frequency of masturbation, unless you're masturbating an awfully lot.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, my hubby says his orgasms are more central to his penis. On a couple of occasions though, he's said he's had what he thought of as a full body orgasm, more of what I could relate to. The sensations he described throughout his body outside of the penile region were very similar to what I describe mine as.

4. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

Actually, i've been jealous o my boyfriend's orgasms lately. He recently bought an Aneros toy, and was having multiple non ejaculatory, full body, mind blowing orgasms. I have yet to have a truly memorable orgasm. Memorable sexual experiences, yes, but orgasms no. But hey, i'm only 20, i've got alot more sexin to do. Even so, the average ejaculatory male orgasm compared to mine could be less intense... but i dont really know how to judge. My bf is quite vocal/demonstrative.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Women's orgasms are more powerful and more whole-body centric than men. Having learnt some Tantric sexual practices, I now have much stronger whole-body orgasms. The orgasms I had before I would now describe as a genital sneeze, whereas what I have now is much more intense. On a scale of 1 to 10, most men would get a 3 or 4 (maybe a 5 at top), and now I get a 7 or 8 (and once a 10). My female Tantric trainer suspected that the techniques she taught moved men towards what women take for granted.

I don't do Tantric per se, just some practices around multiple orgasms and sexual energy recirculation, the latter is what leads to stronger orgasms.

6. igor

Gold Member

I suspect that if I had a female tantric trainer showing me techniques, I'd have mind-blowing orgasms too :dgrin:dgrin:dgrin

7. bucky

bucky New Member

My orgasms are plenty intense. An orgasm from a bj seems to be more intense than a banging orgasm. Maybe it's me, but it sure makes my whole body shake and it seems to shoot a lot harder.
    It might have something to do with less excersioin on my part and being able to concentrate on the feeling.

8. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Sexual energy!

It seems that us guys have a certain amount of "sexual energy" that gets consumed when we have sex or whack off. For me a 2 or 3 span of abstinence really makes for a dynamite lay!

9. Nobody

Nobody Member

My experiences agree with JuicyB. If I abstain from any sexual activity alone or with a partner for a few days then when I finally do get back in the saddle it's more sensational ...however for someone as overly sexual as I it's not fun to abstain for days on end. Not fair at all.

10. rr3614

rr3614 New Member

abstinence really kicks it up for me too, maybe the frequency does matter

11. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

For the record, gender refers to words, sex refers to people.

12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Or, to put it another way:

Gender is a social construct.
    Sex is biological.

You can change gender but you can never change sex. Replacing one set of genitals with those of the opposite sex does not transform you into the opposite sex. You can, however, insist that everyone now think of you as the opposite sex.

I suppose people like to use the word "gender" to refer to sex because the word "sex" has too much connotative baggage.

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Very true.

People also like to use the term "redistribute wealth" to refer to welfare because the word "steal" has too much constitutional/legal/moral baggage.

14. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Oh man, you'd hate it in Sweden. The government is so tax rich here that they're simply giving it away. Everyone (rich or poor) receives some form of "socialbigr├ąg" (social benefits) even if they don't particularly need any. It is kind of nice though, getting a fat little subsidy from the government after giving up half of one's paycheck in taxes.

15. Pride

Pride New Member

During sex...its really no big deal to be honest. I dont know why but i love sex...but its really more the build up than the climax.

Anyways ONE time have i really had great feeling...when i got head the first and only time ive ever came by getting head...it was the best feeling in the world...made my toes curls and left me almost numb in parts of my body..

truely amazing.

16. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Yeah ... well ... it's okay, Avg. US citizens are 2.5x more Productive in terms of GDP than Avg citizens in the EU.

Yes ... yes I would. Alas, I can't move to Hong Kong, one of the last bastions of free-markets in the world.

17. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

I think...

...you're missing out, my boy.

Never be in a hurry. Get into her getting into it. Get into her getting into you getting into it. This is not work, this is play. This is not a timed event. Licking, sucking, touching, pinching, her to you, you to her, rubbing, move around, watch her get off with a vibrator while you suck on her tits or just rest your cock in her, just keep boiling that pot on low heat. Use your imagination, communicate with her, just keep getting close but don't go over the edge. Eventually, you just won't be able to take it anymore or she simply will be dying for you to go all the way.

When I'm done, I'm a wreck. There's jizz and sweat all over the place, I'm breathing like I just ran a bunch of suicides, most of my muscles are burning for oxygen and I'm in a general state of euphoria. Her getting off just pushes me higher and higher and when it's my turn...

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta have feelings for one another, a basis of passion. The cool thing about living apart from my wife is we never have mediocre sex. We got together last weekend and wrecked a hotel room. We're just hot for each other. She doesn't understand how people don't have great sex. It's a wonderful thing to get better at with someone you're hot for. I don't get it either.

So, give it some thought. If you don't feel like you are the life force of the universe after some great sex, you're leaving too much out.

And it makes baby Jesus cry when people don't have phenomenal sex. :lol

PS: If you think you're jerking off too much, you probably are. Cut that out for two full weeks, make it three, before the next time you and your lady get together. See if you can make it a full hour before you go off that night. Every time you get close, just stop all contact with your wang until you ease off some. Then, some more. She should think you're having a fucking heart attack when it finally happens.

:fuckyeah:

18. rr3614

rr3614 New Member

i bet you're a big fan of the flat tax too