Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of mankind

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by surgeongirl, Sep 25, 2013.

1. surgeongirl

surgeongirl New Member

May be we should use different perspective, How about a scientific equation that change everything(from -MAN IS THE EXTENSION OF WOMAN)But look at the man. He is something more. He is X and Y. That means, he is essentially an ‘X ’plus something extra. What do I mean by that! Man is already a woman that is ‘X’, plus something extra. Does that mean first step towards manhood is womanhood? Now let’s talk in mathematical language. Here is the equation, Man = 22 autosomes + X + Y Woman= 22 autosomes + X + X= 22 autsomes + X (by logic not by mathematics). . . Man= (22 autosomes + X) + Y= Woman + Y (by mathematics, simply) So man is everything that woman is, plus something extra. Now the extra thing is not qualitatively different, but quantitatively. Hence Y here must be somewhat like X + 1, X+2 or X+ 3 or something like that. It would be ultimately proven that woman can potentially grow into man. Similarly man can reduce to woman, if he loses some part of ‘Y’.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Maybe I have been drinking triples again but are you a spammer or do you enjoy disguised double posting?

3. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

I wondered that also.