Gellous and horny at the same time

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by happyguy3235, May 19, 2007.

1. happyguy3235

happyguy3235 New Member

I am in very nice relationship loving my girl immensly. We are modern couple, but more in old style fashion. Without open relationship! We agree about that perfectly. I do not have troubles with that because she is the only one I need.We are both very very gellaus but knowing that isn't good, this is limited only in our heads, not in stupid concrete proofs of it.

What surprised me recently was when we were going out and she had to put some make up along with other girl, her good friend. They went to the bathroom and I accidently saw my girlfriend stripping, taking off her pants ant than panties as she stood completly nude in front of her friend, then sat down for peeing.
    Of course, it was normal, totaly non sexual situation but my heart started to beat seeing that someone alse can look at my gf pussy, and it was strange feeling, I was gellaous only because of my nude girl in front of her female friend. And in some strange way I felt that I am excited. Now she lives with 3 girls while studying and I know that they sure see her pussy and breasts a lot. I don't like it, but it excites me, and in some very strange way it turns me on so much idea of she being naked in front of people.

It was a year ago, after that on summer we went swimming occasionaly on pretty deserted place but persons pass once in a while.
    I like her so much in bikini. One day, suddenly I felt the need that she go topless, but of course I wanted that she covers her breasts if someone passes. After a little incouraging she took of her bra, there, in the middle of nature under the sun, and I was so horny, it was unbeleviable.
    And as a surprise to me, I almost wanted, yes is was so exciting idea that someone will pass and see my love naked, exsposed.
    But as soon as I saw some married couple approaching from 200meters of distance I told her "O please cover, people are coming"
    I AM SO CONFUSED.

So,right now I think my heart would explode if someone or crowd on the beach would stare at her breasts (and they would he has really beautifull very large breasts, and body in very good shape
    They always stare, even when she has t-shirt...
    But on the other hand I would like to go to that desert beach with few people and her exsposing her beautifull body? Should I try to resist, maybe I will see that I am not gonna explode from gellousiti and ask to here nice to put of that bra? Deep in my subconcious I would like to see people looking at her naked body...
    It slowly became like latent fetish for me

:ugh

2. "Atta Boy"

"Atta Boy" New Member

Nice "wall-o-text," lol. Anyway, I know exactly what you mean. My girlfriend has been telling me stories of her past and stuff (we've recently gotten together. About a month or so). I can see right through her. She's gotten used to me seeing past her bullshit, but sometimes she fights it. When she does, I always win though... she can't lie to me about anything, lol. My point being, I've noticed she has slight bi-sexual tendencies. I quiz her about what she'd let a woman do to her, and she always protests "nothing." But there's always some loophole and she is willing to go "yey far." It turns me on greatly. But I can't help to be jealous of the very thought of another person seeing or touching her.--Even if it is another woman.

3. happyguy3235

happyguy3235 New Member

Thanks for reply, any other opinions, please respond...

4. Kinkyguy27

Kinkyguy27 New Member

This is something I used to be jealous thinking about and would not have wanted but as we've grown closer I've accepted that I actually get a thrill from her exposing herself in this way. Not to my friends - I'd draw the line there. But because I'm secure about our relationship she can get naked with other girls all she wants - hell, I would actively encourage it :)

5. bootylover3000

bootylover3000 New Member

go for it

If you let people see her body and they don't touch whats the big deal. You know at the end of the day those people could be thinking about your girl while they jerk off but you get to fuck her. My GF's fantasy is to watch me fucking another girl imagine what that would be like. I could never watch my GF fuck another dude.