[Ask a Girl] Gays

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by fantasien, Aug 25, 2009.

1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Hey, well, I think its time for another one of Fanny's Gay questions.

Would you say you have sex like a gay man? If so, please discribe.

#1 fantasien, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  2. igor

Gold Member

What exactly does this mean?

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

That in someways, they enjoy or identify sexually as a gay man does. Ussualy you can get it from straiaght women who are also wrapped up with gay men.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

I have no idea what you're looking for, but my answer is: No, I don't think so.

EDIT: Oops, no wonder it made no sense, It's Ask a girl... Duh

#4 HardRocker, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't get it either. ???

How would I know if I have sex like a gay man? I guess I don't understand because I'm not "wrapped up with gay men", whatever that means.

Sorry Fanny, try making it a clearer question, please.

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I have sex like a straight woman.

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Maybe it's a non issue. Well it was something that came up with CL's post about if a guy takes it in the butt that pretty much makes him gay, in her opinion. But since she sometimes fucks her husband with a strap on or dildo, that would then,to her, make him gay. Right?

So this is what iam asking, do you have sex like a gay man?

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

I don't really think anything makes anyone something or another. You are what you are.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yes, I did say that, and I do believe that still. If a man willingly has sex with ANOTHER MAN, even if it is just for money, to me, he can't be considered straight.

I think you are comparing apples to oranges in bringing up a woman using a toy on a man. It is not wanting prostate stimulation that makes a man gay. Wanting the stimulating to be done by another man's penis does, IMHO.

I'm sure that you, being the expert gay person here, Fanny, will try to prove me wrong, but I believe what I believe.

If it walks like a duck....

Oh, and if you think having sexual intercourse with someone of the same sex doesn't make a person gay, you need to contact Merriam-Webster and tell them their dictionary is wrong.

#9 Barbwire, Aug 26, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  10. fantasien

fantasien New Member

huhahaha, I guess so. I think I just wanted to see where you were coming from CL. I was making assumptions then. i get where you are coming from now. But you still wonder?

Its just that, i have gotten occurrences where some girls actually say that they feel like a boy inside. (Or something like that). And these are not lesbians. I usually find them in heterosexual relationships. So i was wondering where that is coming from too.

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

We're all made of male and female genes and have male and female traits. Good for empathy I suppose. Some people apparently can differentiate between the two more clearly than others, some people can tap into the two more than others, and some people are confused by it more than others.

12. KenzieLee

KenzieLee New Member

I disagree...entirely!

What about the young boys and girls on the street who simply need money for a place to stay?

Personally, If it were a choice between surviving another day in the dead of winter or sacrificing my own beliefs [talking in the third person here]so I could get a few bucks to eat, and hopefully afford a hotel room [as homeless shelters are scarce], or...idk...maybe FOOD!

Or what about all those drug addicts out there [i do NOT support the use of drugs AT ALL]. Do they do it because they are gay/bi NO u idiot, they do it because they need money. LOL...really?

Honestly yo, the stupidity of this post astounds me!

Yes peeps...I am new, but I don't have to be a long time member to realize that this was an inaccurate statement that could quite possibly piss a lot of people off. Like really? Your gay if you do it with someone of the same sex? I would have agreed if said person didn't say "even if its for money". Doesn't make you gay yo...it makes you desperate. Desperate times call for desperate measures, not everyone has that silver spoon.

13. igor

Gold Member

YES! The dictionary does not indicate any conditions. If you have sex with another of the same sex, you are gay - PERIOD. It doesn't matter why.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Calling me stupid and an idiot is kind of ironic considering how you just came off in your post, KL.

If you don't like something you read you have the right to say that and to give your point of view. What you DON'T have the right to do is attack someone. We don't blast people here on SF, we don't call each other names and rage at them.

If you want to be a part of this community, I suggest you start behaving in a more civil manner.

15. HardRocker

Gold Member

Calling any member stupid just because you disagree with their opinion is not tolerated at SF. We have all sorts of members with all sorts of opinions, and we are here to discuss them. If you think someone has posted something stupid, find a more literate way to disagree. Yo.

HardRocker

16. fantasien

fantasien New Member

:bow Yea, Al right!

17. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, I too think that one does in desperation isn't really the same as what one does for pleasure. In my honest opinion, your sexuality is depends upon what pleases you, what turns you on. If you're not pleased or pleasured by being with the same sex, you can't really be gay-at least from my standpoint. Doing something out of desperation is a bit like being forced-when you are forced (or feel forced), you get absolutely nothing out of it, except perhaps resources.

However, everybody is entitled to their opinion as long as we're all being good to one another-calling someone stupid isn't a valid argument. When you disagree, you should address ideas involved, and not attack individuals. No one opinion is right, because an opinion is merely that. In the scheme of things, it really doesn't matter what we think a person is gay for doing or not gay for doing-it's really how they feel about themselves.

18. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I guess it went off in a totally different way.

however, I am one that i just love getting feedback from others and seeing where everyone is every once in a while.

But i think this is my point i was trying to make, is that there is no one particular way that we can expect others to be. And that it takes a lot of different qualities to make a person, and not just a label.