Gay Issues

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Moofafa, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Moofafa

Moofafa New Member

I'm new here and am just surfing around checking out the scenery. I am wondering why there isn't a community for gays. I've spent a lot of time going through the posted pics and videos and the vast majority of them show guys jacking off in various positions in both still picture and video format. And the vast majority of comments are from guys who, in a number of cases, compliment the actor and state that after seeing the pic/video, and say that the pics turned them on so much they had to go away and jack off. And the profiles of every member I checked out stated that the participants were all "straight". I'm mostly gay and I saw no difference between what was posted and the material found on gay sites. The only difference is that there are no pictures of man-on-man activity.

Let's come out of the closet and have some LGBT chat places. There's room for all of us.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

There are not so many regular contributors, and most of us are heterosexual. If you do want some gay discussions, you should go to the large penis support group forum, which is run by the same people as this forum. It has mostly homosexual members, and well-endowed straight men like me too. You don't need to be large to read and contibute, although some postings are about size, and the benefits and drawbacks (yes, there are drawbacks) of being large. These may not apply to you, but sex is sex to a certain extent.

Other than LPSG, I don't know of any other forums.