Garage sale,

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Matches2502000, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Matches2502000

I recently went to a garage sale of a musty family estate. There was a lot of stuff but I found a couple of items that fit my fetish. I found a box and in it was beach balls that had been used by the family's girls. I then went around another corner and found a box with two half used boxes of kitchen matches and a Box of Fire place matches of course I bought them all took them home and began to masturbait OMG the beach ball made my cock tickle so much I got rock hard rubbing on them and smelling the match boxes striking area I came so hard..

2. JonJo

Gold Member

See that the ward staff are still giving you internet time.
    Do they put the jacket with all those nice leather straps on after you've finished matcherbaiting. :rolleyes:

12barblues likes this.
  3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Interesting.
    I'm curious, do you have other things that arouse you? I can tell the most prominent are these two things but do they ever get old for you?

4. ginger

Gold Member

I will never look at a garage sale in the same light again lol

Vman464, HotForHoney and JonJo like this.
  5. JonJo

Gold Member

I'm just glad I use a lighter.:confused:

6. Matches2502000

You are all so funny enjoying your moments
    No I am not in a mental hospital but I just have my kinky fetishes and I enjoy sharing them with others that may want to try them! I don't consider myself sick Mabel a little weird but hey we all have something that turns us on and gets us off. I have a wife too that I love to have sex with but I love my private master-bating time with my fetish materials as well

Redline1, Vman464 and luvbug like this.
  7. JonJo

Gold Member

My name isn't Mabel :rolleyes::)

Vman464 likes this.
  8. Matches2502000

Sorry my I pad doesn't always get what I type right!!!

9. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I'm curious as well if there are other items that turn you on.

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  10. 12barblues

Gold Member

Matchurbating? Now THATS FUNNY.....very nice.. Lol

11. Matches2502000

No I am always open to new kinky things and new fetishes, I think I am just attached to the matches because I have been master-bating with them since I was just a little boy. I used to sneak them into my room just to rub on them then as I got older I began to strike them for myself . Then I just started to get fascinated by all of the different sizes colors shapes and smells of the matches. I found that that they all smelled and sounded a bit different wen lit. In the end though they all made me cum! As for the plastic well again that started at a very young age and I love finding used blow up toys to rub on they feel sticky and I think there is some sort of excitement sexualy knowing some one else's air is inside then and that their lips were on the blow up valve. I find it extreemily exciting especially if I know it was a girl that blew it up. But to answere your question yes I am always open to new and exciting things.

Mittimer likes this.
  12. Matches2502000

Do you find this interesting, or disturbing? Do you think I am weird ? Can I ask you a question ? Would you ever do any of this with a guy?

13. luvbug

Gold Member

Some members like to think they are better than everyone else. It's best to ignore them and let them (hopefully )go back to a thread they've already thread jacked.

Nobody has the right to judge /ridicule your fetishes. Different strokes for different folks. :)

sagswing likes this.
  14. Mittimer

Gold Member

I legitimately find it interesting. I assure you, the things I do and have done are more "disturbing" then what you've listed here. I don't find you weird in the least. Perhaps a bit eccentric, but then again, aren't we all in some way?

I don't know that I would go out of my way to do this with someone. If it was a huge thing for them, I'd cater to it as long as I didn't become uncomfortable.

teamster145 likes this.
  15. Matches2502000

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. I am Not trying to chase anyone all I wanted to do here was share my fetishes and kinky sex ideas with others so that they might try them and find them to be as fun,kinky,and powerful as I have. A long time ago when yahoo still had chat I would chat with men Not because I am gay but because I wanted them to try something that I found felt so good. A few actually did try them online and were blown away by how good it felt, how much it made them tickle , how hard it got there cock. So yes I may be a little weird to some but like you have said Don't judge a book by its cover.

Vman464 and luvbug like this.
  16. Matches2502000

If you ever decide to try this with anyone let me know and I'll tell you step by step how to do it so you don't hurt anyone or anything I am glad you find it interesting.

17. sandwich

Gold Member

You can add me to the 'I don't find this disturbing crowd'. Yes, the "machurbating" comment was kinda funny, but even so with all that's going on in the world of sex, your fetish does not seem all that 'out there' to me. As long as nothing gets set on fire and no violence is involved, I don't see a problem. I like hot wax dripped on me, and the smell of vanilla candles drives me wild. I see very little difference in your matches fetish. They both involve a low level risk and a scent.

10_3XL likes this.
  18. NedF

Verified Gold Member

I don't think my fetish would be comparable with a woman into matches. The warm stream of water is bound to extinguish the flame (so to speak)!

19. thetwoofus1975

thetwoofus1975 New Member