Gangbang fun!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Sarahben, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Sarahben

Sarahben New Member

Well this has taken me quite a while to pluck up the courage but I have finally taken some steps in hopefully the right direction that will mean my little gang bang that I want to have will go without a hitch!! Very nervous. But I have booked a lovely hotel in London for Friday the 6th April and I just hope it goes well. Now all I need are some men to turn up!

Sarah xx

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have participated in a few gangbangs in Sydney myself and they were fun indeed. Just make sure you've got a man there to protect you in case any of the men do the wrong thing (the husband of the woman who hosts the gangbangs is always there for the ones in Sydney, and he's a big guy and you wouldn't want to mess with him).

Mind you no trouble has ever happened during the three gangbangs I have attended, and it's been fun for me and some of the men, and very much fun for the women there. The latest one was a year end with about 40 guys and several women, and I never imagined so much sex could happen in a single abode!

3. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

Just be careful yer, dont blame yer for living out your fantasy but please be careful..

4. Phunnlvr

Phunnlvr New Member

Its been a while, Tell us about it. Did you do it? how was it for you?

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

The op hasn't been around since she made that post....was probably a man anyway....you can check their last activity by clicking on their profile.....

6. Phunnlvr

Phunnlvr New Member

Thanks.