gang abuse

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by asztali, Dec 17, 2014.

1. asztali

Gold Member

I am sitting at the bar in the pub. I am sitting alone. Although I am not alone, my husband is not very far, but we are not sitting together. I am looking for someone to take home tonight and my husband will be the approver. I sit and drink my beer. I am wearing a relatively short skirt, high heels and a tight blouse.

You come to me and ask me if I would like a drink. I point at the one in my hand, and tell you that maybe after I finish this one. You notice the ring on my hand. I see your disappointment, and lean over to you to tell you not to take any notice. I ask if you have any friends, and you point behind you. You ask me to join. I slide off the bar stool and take you arm in arm as you lead me to the table. The table is full of beer glasses and 4 guys. No girls. I feel my phone vibrate. Thats the sign that my husband approves. He approves of all 5 guys. Wow.

I smile at everyone and introduce myself. I see that everyone is looking at my legs and my thighs. My skirt is actually very short. If I walk up the stairs you can see up my skirt. But I don't as there are no stairs. I sit at the empty seat between 2 guys.

We make small talk. But I am not that interested in it. I would like to make my intentions known. I put my hand on one of the guys thigh and slide it down to his knee, and up to his groin. The guy doesn't show surprise. I take it further by placing my hand where his cock is and I rub it. I feel the bulge growing under his jeans.

His hand is now also on my thigh, squeezing and stroking. I open my legs a bit so that he can access other parts of me easier. He pulls my skirt up and his fingers reach my knickers. He gets a good feel of my pussy through the knickers.

My husband arrives to the table. He leans over to one guy and tells him something. I know what. The guy looks in disbelief, but when he realises that my husband is serious, he nods and smiles. He tells the others. They all look at me.

I get up and sit on the table. Thankfully its a dark corner so other table cannot see. I spread my legs and my skirt rides up, revealing my thighs.

I ask if they want to come home with us. They all say yes and nod.

We leave the pub and call a taxi, we ask for a big one, since there is a crowd now. While waiting for the taxi, I come up to you. I look into your eyes, take your hand and push it up my skirt. I kiss you on the lips.

The taxi arrives and we all pile in. My husband at the front. I am at the back. I place both my hands either side of me on the guys crotch and I rub, and feel them get aroused. Their hands all touching my legs, my pussy through my knickers. I tentatively undo the zip from one guy and push my hand inside. He helps me, he undoes his jeans and now I can put my hand under his pants and grab his cock. It is thick and growing fast. I cannot resist, and release it from his pants. Its stands to attention. I lean over and take him in my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I see my husband smile approvingly. I suck the cock until we arrive at our destination.

We all get out and I lead the way. A few more minutes and we are all inside the flat.

You don't waste time and grab me and kiss me hard on the lips. Then you roughly pull my skirt up and push me on the table in the kitchen. You turn me on my stomach and pull my knickers aside. I hear you unzip and in a moment I feel your hard cock pressing on my pussy lips. I so aroused that even the slightest pressure and you are inside of me.

Your friends do not waste time either. All their cocks are out and they rub themselves. I get one of them to come over and he climbs on the table so that I can suck his cock.

My husband is also naked, a camera in his hand and he is filming me being fucked.

I am very horny and suggest we relocate to the bedroom as it will be more comfortable. When we get there I remove all my clothes and lie on the bed. I spread my legs and spread my pussy. I tell that they can do whatever they want to me, absolutely anything. I am their fuck doll.

They understand what this means and immediately I have a cock in my pussy, and another guy stands above me with his cock next to my mouth. I open my mouth and he plunges it inside with force. I choke and my eyes start watering. After some time, my husband suggests that I should be tied up. They agree and my arms are tied to the bed posts and so are my feet. I am lying completely naked, not able to move much.

The guys fuck my pussy and my throat with full force. I am really fucking wet. I want more and I tell them. Someone gets some oil and spreads it all over me and plenty on my pussy. Then I feel as I get stretched by fingers. I try and help but I am tied up well. I urge the guy to not hold back.

He asks his friend to help, who spreads my pussy lips wide. I feel my skin stretch. Then I feel something thick and wide pushing into me. I try and push myself on to his fist. I want his fist inside my pussy. A few more tries and he suceeds. His fist is inside me and I feel so dirty. I love it. He fucks me with his fist and stretches me inside, pushing deeper. It hurts, but I love it.

My mouth is once again busy, with a cock. Its my husbands cock, and he tells the guys to watch. Then he proceeds to fuck me like I was not a person, but a thing. I love feeling his cock thrust deep into my throat, choking me. The guys understand that there are really no limits and the too proceed to abuse me.

The slap my tits, squeeze my nipples hard and spread my pussy to its limits. They spread my ass cheeks and put their fingers inside. My husband takes out the dildo collection and they attempt to put in as many as they can. I cannot move, I have orgasmed numerous times.

I mumble through my full mouth that I want them all to come in my mouth. They line up and one by one the fuck me hard in the throat, until each of the ejaculates into my mouth. I swallow every drop.

Then my husband unties me and takes me to the bathroom. The guys follow. He pushes me to the floor and with his feet spreads my legs. Then he grabs his cock and points it at me. A few seconds later I feel the warm piss hit my body. It pours on my pussy, my breasts, into my mouth. The other guys get the idea and soon I have 6 men pissing over me. I am completely covered in piss.

My husband then drags me to the bath and washes me down, after takes me back to the bedroom and ties me back up. Then he leaves, with the guys and I hear beer cans opening.

This is just the start of the night of abuse...

2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Wow....most of that is incredibly hot. Great fantasy. ( just not a fan of golden showers but I'm not judging)

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. sagswing

Gold Member

Oh dear dear dear . . . that is just NASTY . . . in the BEST possible way! ;)

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. IMNaughty

Gold Member

OMG, hot!

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

I'm not a fan of water sports, but that was so damn hot I didn't even care.. Wow.. Good girl... Very good girl...

HotForHoney likes this.
  6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Reported.

7. Mb91234

Mb91234 New Member

Dam hot story. Love to hear more.