Games

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Silverfox, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Silverfox

Gold Member

I’m dreaming. Colors and flashes pass before my mind’s eye. Scenes that I know, and some that are oddly familiar, but not. I’m dreaming. I feel something. A sensation that’s familiar, but I don’t know how...what. I’m dreaming. Something rouses me from my dreams and I begin to slowly wake.

I feel a warm, wet sensation. It’s familiar. I like it. My mind still feels the warm blanket of sleep and dreams, but I can’t ignore this intrusion. Sound begins to slip through my dreams. I hear humming, moans and a soft laugh. And, I feel the warm, wet sensation again. As I slowly swim up from my sleep, I feel that my cock is hard. And it’s wet, and warm, and feels good. I hear humming again.

I realize my hips are slowly thrusting. Up and down, up and down, slowly pumping. I feel a rhythm to my thrusting. Up and down, up and down, wet and warm, wet and warm. My mind finally starts to clear and I realize what’s she’s doing. I already feel lust covering my mind. I’m awake.

She’s sucking my cock. In the darkness, I feel her between my legs. I see her head bob up and down, up and down, in rhythm with my thrusting hips. I hear her hum, and then her soft laugh. Then her mouth takes my tip, and her tongue swirls around the head. Then she takes me in her mouth, and her head bobs in rhythm.

I moan and shift on the bed. She already has me hot and needy. I feel my cum moving in my loins, my asshole starting to twitch. Her mouth sucks on each upstroke and then she moves her mouth down until I feel my cock in her throat. Up and down, up and down, in a rhythm that already feels too slow. I start thrusting faster, but she hums again, and pushes against my hips, to stop me. I feel her teeth as she, not so gently, bites down on my shaft. I let her control me, as she wishes. I try to calm down and push my orgasm back.

She rubs my stomach and then places her hand around the base of my cock. Her head starts bobbing again. I feel her other hand move to my balls and she gently starts to fondle them. She knows I don’t like it rough, so she handles them gently. I feel myself want to thrust again, but hold myself back, as I still let her have her way.

Her mouth moves from my cock to my balls and she licks them. She gently sucks one in her mouth, and swirls her tongue. Then she moves to the other. All the while, she’s stroking my cock with her hand as she sucks and licks.

Her mouth moves back to my cock, and she begins her rhythmic movements again. Her hand moves back to my balls, then down to the space between them and my ass. She starts rubbing me gently in rhythm to her head bobbing. I’m starting to heat up again and she feels my hips start to twitch. She hums again, and bites my shaft. She wants me still, and again, I let her control me. She keeps rubbing me between my balls and ass, getting closer to my opening.

She pulls her mouth off me with a pop, and sits up. She moves over me, to her bedside chest, opens the top drawer and pulls out a bottle of lubricant. She moves back to me, settles beside me with a quiet laugh, and pulls at my leg, so it’s bent at the knee. I hear her pop the top of the bottle open. Her hand moves back to me, and I feel her slick fingers rub over my asshole. It gives a little twitch. I feel her move her hand back to the bottle, then back to my asshole. On each rub she pushes her middle finger a little deeper into my opening.

After a few moments, I feel her finger slip in and touch my prostate. It feels good; very good. She settles back on her haunches and takes my standing cock back in her mouth. She starts her rhythm again, bobbing up and down and I feel her finger start moving as she begins rubbing me inside. My cock gets even harder. Now, she owns me.

Time passes as she sucks and rubs me. My mind is so overloaded with lust I can’t think. I start thrusting again, in rhythm to her motions, and she let’s me. My breath comes harder, faster and I start to moan. I can’t help myself. I’m losing control. My thrusts become harder, more forceful. She stops bobbing her head, and I fuck her mouth. I put my hands on each side of her head as I thrust, holding her in place as I get ready to cum...

She moves her weight from her knees, and drops onto my stomach, to stop my thrusting, and bites my shaft. I feel her hand move from my ass, as she grabs my balls with her forefinger and thumb, circled above them, and pulls down steadily. I’m poised at the point of no return. Just a few more seconds of movement, and I’d cum. But, she won’t let me. She owns me, and won’t let me.

I’m moaning, and gasping for air. She doesn’t move, keeping the pulling pressure on my balls, and her teeth on my shaft. Slowly, my urge to cum subsides a little, and I growl in frustration. I start to thrust into her mouth again. She bites me a little harder, then suddenly, she pulls her head out of my hands, and my cock slips from her mouth. She still keeps the pulling pressure on my balls, and I hear her laugh softly. I let out a big sigh. This is an old game.

She lets go of my balls, rolls out of bed, and moves into our ensuite. I hear the water running and know she’s washing her hands. She comes back to bed, and settles between my legs. She grabs my cock and starts sucking me. I start to thrust again, and feel us move in a slow, lazy rhythm. Little time passes before I feel my need. I touch her face again, but not to hold her in place. Our game is over. As I pulse into her mouth, I feel her swallow once, twice.

She slides up my body and kisses me. I taste myself on her lips and tongue. She settles against my side, with her head on my arm. I am completely relaxed. I put my hand on her shoulder to push her over, onto her back, but she shakes her head and settles more firmly against my side. As sleep takes me again, I think about the morning. And, games.

2. alwaystry

Wow , well written (typed).is this a true story hmmmmmmm? Hot!

3. Silverfox

Gold Member

Yeah, it's a game we play.

alwaystry likes this.
  4. phish

Gold Member

wow very hot !!