game: the president of the usa

Discussion in 'Games and Jokes' started by mrcock, Apr 17, 2013.

1. mrcock

Gold Member

today is the first day of you being a president of the usa, world's largest economy

your first law, innovation, etc?

before you say yours, comment on the previous president before you, like

thanks /mr/ms/mrs/ username for the amazing/wasted years, up to you

so here is ma innovation

kids that are 10 years old or younger, from now on, lose their democratic right to take tobacco in any form, when they reach the legal age, which previously permitted it. it doesn't affects the older kids, adults

:lol

#1 mrcock, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  2. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

Thanks Mr. mrcock for the wasted years. (I'm not big on laws that deny freedom of choice regardless of good intentions.)

I think I'd need to be more dictator than president to get this one by, but I'd put much effort into randomly selecting classes of fifth graders to rewrite all of the current laws so that they can be understood by anyone, making lawyers largely unnecessary.

3. mrcock

Gold Member

gotta be some intelligent generation

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

People should have to apply for a permit before they have kids!!

5. mrcock

Gold Member

expect riots......... really soon.........

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

And even before that care for a dog and even before that a plant! :yell

7. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Last I checked, China is making a lot of things for a lot of countries, has a stronger economy, and we own them billions, if not trillions, in debt.

8. Essene

Gold Member

I'm going to go on ahead and not comment on past presidents... But

Gay marriage- push for a fairer legislation at the national supreme court level.

Abortion- Push for stricter enforcement, perhaps make it legal only for those oh so knowable cases (or others under closer detail).

Insurance- yeah, back to leaving it solely at the discretion of the private institutions (boards/ce/fo's, share holders, etc)

Fair wages

Try to fix the immigration and anchor kid problems.

9. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Thanks for the wasted years.

I hereby slash the military's budget, and put the money towards paying off our debt. It is not the USA's job to police the world, other countries need to start putting up some of the money to help.

I require that all major companies pay full time employees livable wages, no one should work 40 hours a week AND require welfare to survive. The key to stop spending so much money on welfare isn't to cut the legs off of poor people, it's to pay them enough so that they don't need welfare. Walmart should not pay 2 billion in taxes while it's employees draw 8 billion in welfare.

I'm doubling NASA's budget to one cent for every tax dollar, space is the final frontier, we should be leading the push into it. We will put another man on the moon by the end of the decade.

The tax loopholes that allow companies that make billions in profit to not pay taxes are gone. The country isn't broke, just the government because it's run by corporate executives who can essentially fire senators by cutting their funding. Walmart shouldn't spend more money influencing congressmen than it does in taxes.

Bribing a congressman is now a felony, even if you call it lobbying. It is punishable by life in prison.

Congressmen at 100% approval rating are paid whatever the top tax bracket is. Congressmen with 0% approval rating get minimum wage. Everything in the middle is proportional.

Our next government super project will be research into nanotube technology. Whichever country figures out how to mass produce them will dominate the global economy for the next 50 years. It is lighter and more flexible than plastic, stronger than steel, and harder than diamond.

A constitutional amendment will be added to not allow any state to discriminate based on sexual orientation or gender.

We will reassert that we are not a christian nation, we are an non-religious nation that happens to have a lot of christians. If an argument for legislation is "god" or "the bible" it is invalid.

Follow the #1 education system in the world, the finnish. Less tests, less homework, higher paid teachers, and smaller classes.

If you have to register a car and be trained to use it, you have do the same for a gun. If you're really a hunter or protecting yourself, then it shouldn't be a problem.

I am making an executive order to stop the war on drugs. It hasn't worked, it costs a fortune, and the people don't want it. Pot will also no longer be prosecuted.

We will fix the climate. We will take recommendations from the elite of the scientific community, not from lobbyists at Exxon-mobile.

Also, please meet my new cabinet members: Neil DeGrass Tyson, Bill Nye, Bill Gates, and Warren Buffet.

#9 ninja08hippie, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2013