Gals & Girls~~>Do You Know?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Larry82052, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Larry82052

Larry82052 New Member

You know what I am about to mention,I never see anyone post,but girls if you want to keep your GUY excited and have him think of YOU in a big way,,SHOW HIM YOUR OPEN PUSSY~~~~>When a gal does that its very very well excepted by all guys,REASON~>Because for a guy it lets him know that you want to show him your INNER secrects and besides that he will remember that all his days to come.It also makes a guys dick harder from deep within,,you might think that a hard dick is a hard dick,but you show him your open pussy and it will drive him wild~~~>Make it a point to try this and report back here and POST about the experience.

Take him somewhere different beside the bedroom and show him,Its more special,,show him there to but you want to have his mind running with this and believe you me it will.A Nude woman is a beautiful thing,but a woman showing you her OPEN spread pussy will drive men wild,,Larry

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Mmmm, spreading my pussy open feels incredibly sensual, too...like I'm issuing a formal invite for one helluva good time :brow

3. bsydemyself

bsydemyself New Member

hahahahha nice blusey