gallery posting idea

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sex-adi, Jun 25, 2008.

1. sex-adi

sex-adi New Member

hey i was just wondering what everyone thinks of this idea.

id like to post a preview gallery link of the hottest online chick i saw that week in the forum to get everyone discussing on the chick, positions and what they liked or didn't like plus we could rate her gallery id have posted .

i don't know if im allowed to do that or if you all like the idea. so let me know if there is lots of people interested ill go forward with this idea.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sounds lame and degrading.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I guess you can post your weekly idea of the hottest web chick in the AMM section and see if you get any analysis. I guess you should do dudes too, so the :sf babes don't feel left out.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Hate to be the party pooper - but if it's gonna link to another sex site, it will probably get booted as a "Spam" to get :sf members to link to another site.

At :sf, we're all about regular people who are in touch with their own sexuality. If you have a picture of your own... or you and your girl.... that's fine. Linking to a Website that is an advertising site, it borders (if not breaches) the rules and regulations of :sf

Sometimes we post hot guys & gals pics - as in actors, etc. - but if you're planning on linking to a website? Probably not a good idea.

Rose :rose

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Or, then again, maybe not.:eyes