Galleries and Blogs and Forums, Oh My!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by heelfetish, Sep 27, 2007.

1. heelfetish

Gold Member

OK, so I took a few months away from the site to enjoy my summer. Or maybe it was that I wanted a 'teacher's vacation'. I dunno. But anyways, when I got back it was obvious that Ryan had been busy adding new site features in my absence. Imagine my excitement! Sadly though, there doesn't seem to be very many people taking advantage of these great new features. So here's my Public Service Announcement. :D

:sf Blogs
    One of the greatest and least used parts of :sf has got to be the new blogs. What a great way to communicate your thoughts and stir discussion! I have started up my own, but so far I'm alone. I urge everyone to take a moment to look through the Blog section and consider posting something to your own blog, or comment on someone else's blog. Not sure where to start? It's easy! Just click on the Blogs link at the top of the forums.

:sf Photo Gallery
    Here's another great way to view photos of your fellow :sf members! No, it's not a replacement for the AMM section, but it does keep the photos organized and clean & tidy. Please, post your photos! Comment on other's photos! Nudity is not required. ;) Some people have already started their galleries, what are YOU waiting for? Want to get started? Click on the Gallery link at the top of the forums.

If anyone has any questions about these great features, be sure to ask. After all, I'm here to help! :)

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I just checked the blogs. I could have sworn that Melicious had one, but I see it's gone now. ??? In any case, it was fun reading your's and Puss'.

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Yeah, all I can say is that she must have removed it when she decided to leave the site. I've been posting to mine everyday now, even if it's only a few sentences.

#3 Puss_in_boots, Sep 30, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2007
  4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've been making a conscience effort to update mine regularly too. Hopefully more people will join in, it's actually fun. :)

5. magicdragonfly

magicdragonfly New Member

Ooooh, maybe I'll start a blog :D
    I saw someone talking about heely's blog and then I couldn't figure out how to get to blogs/how to start my own :p

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

love the galleries.
    Dont know about the blogs yet.

hiker