gain weight

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hero, Nov 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hero

hero New Member

Do you think if I gained weight, I would increase my penis size. I can say I'm kinda malnourished. 5'7" at 98lbs. Hmm... holy crap I really need to gain weight!! Need help on this too. :drool

2. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

No. It doesn't matter. I am 6'1" and weigh 135 pounds.. which is very light.. but I got a good sized penis (above average 10.5"). The only way I think to increase your size is on those pills (dunno if they really work).

3. hero

hero New Member

Giancarlo, you always seem to be online. Why is that? Free at school or at work? Are you planning on gaining some weight?

4. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

Not at school right now.. I just got a little free time... ;) And not always, I am only on during the afternoon here in L.A, which reminds me I gotta update my profile. ;)

Me gain weight? Well I am fine the way I am.

5. bobcat

bobcat New Member

Gaining weight will not increase you penis size. In fact the skinnyier you are, the bigger it will appear. As one gains body fat, fat will accumulate around the base of the penis, covering up presious inches. If you don't belive me, find some pictures of sumo wreslers, you will laugh like crazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.