G-Spot

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mrmanguy2, Mar 23, 2007.

1. mrmanguy2

mrmanguy2 New Member

When I finger my gf, she begs me to do more but I know there's a chance to get pregnant even if I pull out....and I don't want to take the risk because I don't have a condom on hand. I really just want to reach her g-spot with my fingers but I can't. I thought I felt it but she said it was deeper...Is it normal for me not to be able to reach her g-spot with my fingers? I hear so many other people can do it...

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Okay, I had to read this one a couple times. My first recommendations....get some condoms stocked. K? Then, when you two feel the passion, you can go with it, and feel a good degree of safety and confidence. Yea, there are risks. There are risks of EVERYTHING when you become sexually active. Is the pleasure worth the risk? You will ask yourself that a gazillion times from now until the time you are no longer sexually active. Shrugs.

Typically, the g spot is within close reach of inserting one's fingers into the vagina. With the padded part of your finger up, or rubbing along the side of the vagina beneath the belly button, you can feel a difference in the texture usually between one to two knuckles deep, on that front wall. It's someone spondy, or rough, whereas the rest feels more smooth, IN GENERAL. My instinct says that what she likes is the feel of deep penetration; that she is becoming very turned on, and appreciates the feel of a more cervical/deep vaginal pleasure. She sounds like a woman who is very in-tune with her body, her feelings of pleasure at least. My guess is that she reacts strongly when you finger her this way (deeply), moving against you a great deal and letting you know what she likes. You have a passionate woman on your hands. Listen closely to her, I think she will lead you down wonderful paths of exploration and passion.

3. mrmanguy2

mrmanguy2 New Member

The thing is, I feel something spongy but it's not too far inside..I myself thought it would be deeper but from what all I've read, it feels to me like it has to be the g-spot (size, texture, etc.) yet she says it isnt it. i've tried but I just don't know if I could find it with my penis if I can't with my fingers first lol

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

G-spot location varies from woman to woman, typically it is anywhere from 25mm to 50mm in, my wife is about 25mm. It is usually on the top wall if a woman is lying on her back, but it is angled left or right from centre in some women.

I think you've found her g-spot, but your gf is more turned on by you going deeper and touching her erogenous zones around her cervix. There are more erogenous zones in the vagina than the g-spot.

I will back up what Mel has said, get some condoms. If you want to go to the next level, you can then do so with relative safety. And it appears you have a girl who is very in tune with pleasure.

5. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

A quick side note. If you are having sex without a condom and using the withdrawl method the chance of pregnancy is at least 50%. In my opinion you might as finish inside because at some point she will become pregnant.

Anyhow, g-spot has not been proven to exist but many claim that it is exists. The size of it varies greatly from woman to woman. Some it feels like a pea and in others it cannot be readily noticied. I would suspect that your gf's g-spot is one of those that is not readily felt.

Typically it sits on the upper wall of the vagina about 1 - 3" inside and it best felt when she is amply aroused from other types of foreplay. Using your index finger explore a bit from the vaginal entrance to the pelvice bone. As you do notice the texture of the vagina and note how it changes. Also watch your gf reaction does she start getting more arouse as you feel one area versus another. If so, it is a good indication that you are in the right area. Take some time to feel for it. It will fell anything from a pea, to a slight bump, and for some it can feel as though it does not exist. I would not worry about not finding it as it can take time and the journey can be quite enjoyable.

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

[​IMG]

OK for the 346+-2th time I am putting this up.
    it's well within reach.

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

[​IMG]

OK for the 346+-2th time I am putting this up.
    it's well within reach.

Hiker