G Spot

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by oldkid, Nov 18, 2013.

1. oldkid

Now that I've got your curiosity up..... Have any of you read the book by Zane with the title: Dear G Spot : Straight Talk About Sex and Love.
    Goodreads reviews are all over the place. What did you think? Just interested in the SF member's perspective.
    Dear G-spot : straight talk about sex and love Author Zane. - See more at: San Antonio Public Library /All Locations
    Dear G-spot : straight talk about sex and love Author Zane. - See more at: San Antonio Public Library /All Locations

2. hotroddennis

Been told the G-spot is a myth...hahahaha

3. oldkid

Dear Hot: Ask a woman if she can reach her G spot when she masturbates.

4. hotroddennis

sounds like a good way to get smacked in the snot locker....but O.K

5. xeniadraven

Gold Member

The g spot is definately not a myth! Yes I can reach it when I masturbate and yes I also squirt :)

6. hotroddennis

what is your technique? do you believe all woman can squirt?

7. xeniadraven

Gold Member

masturbating i can use either 2 fingers curved in towards my palm or I use my favourite gspot vibe.

during sex I find me on top works best.

as the pressure builds up to orgasm a womans natural instinct is to clench, whereas if you totally relax and almost push through the wave thats when the ejaculation occurs.

it makes for a very overwhelming orgasm and a tad messy too ;)

8. hotroddennis

I would love to see that

9. Silverfox

Gold Member

Me too. It's a skill I can't seem to master.

10. xeniadraven

Gold Member

A lot of the problem in my opinion is us girls who think they're about to pee as the pressure from the gspot feels similar. The best way around this is to ensure she empties her bladder beforehand so she is comfortable knowing that by relaxing into the orgasm she isnt peeing all over the place. It does take practice but once its mastered its very difficult to stop!!

11. hotroddennis

o.k,now i'm hard...and I squirt to,hahahaha

12. Silverfox

Gold Member

My wife always says that. We'll give it a try. Thanks.

13. oldkid

I didn't quite understand your comment re. smacked in the snotlocker. Almost all the sexually comfortable women on SF welcome such questions and will openly answer. These ladies are proud of their sexuality, and why shouldn't they be. Hit the G spot girls. I think most of you confirm that a Clitoral orgasm is different from a G-spot orgasm. Some women get there, some don't. :p

14. hotroddennis

O.K,I retract that answer...Ladies can you stimulate your G-spot when you masturbate? We already have one answer

15. oldkid

Hey HOT... Don't know if these ladies will confirm, but I find the angle of entry and stroke is awfully important. I get best results from behind, her on her stomach, propped up with a pillow so her butt is high, and the angle runs upward from the bottom of the opening of the vagina (just in front of the 'taint), and aim the head of your dick at the spot where her clit would be if it were inside her. (actually, part of the clit is inside, but that's a different discussion.) Oh, BTW, men with mild Peyronies with an upward curvature, are good at it, from the front.

16. oldkid

Just so you think I know it all... NO.

17. hotroddennis

well I will try that for sure and let you know how it works...thanks

18. 12barblues

Gold Member

Yes , and a slight downward curve is helpful from behind. And I agree, it's very much about angle, depth and the tempo you use.. I also find that if I grab her hips and rotate them slightly ( as tho I'm trying to lift her upper body off the bed) it hits her spot most every time. ...

19. M10R19A65

M10R19A65 Member

When I heard about the G-spot, I researched it and then set out to conquer it. Boy what a surprise that was. She was like..."My God...what did you do?" A proud moment ;)