G-Spot

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Simon70, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Simon70

Simon70 New Member

just looking for some info about it? any comments or posts would help. so its an inch or two into the vagina but not in the canal? just under the pubic bone?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Location varies but generally about 40mm inside, and if you imagine a woman laying on her back, it can be anywhere from about 10 o'clock to 2 o'clock, but usually at 12. One long-term partner of mine had hers at 10, if you imagine the clock face.

3. awakened

awakened New Member

To tell you the truth . It doesn't rally matter where it is, because I or shall I say we , found it together and it does not rally do a thing for me. I prove that women can be quite the opposite. My spot that gets me off is on the complete other side, the back wall. We tried many things and I am sure that the little cauliflower spot does not do it for me , so do not bank on that spot alone, explore explore explore !!!

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Please refer to the "Tags" tab in the green bar at the top of each SF page.

Doing a search under "gspot" yielded these results:

http://www.sexualforums.com/tags/gspot/

Tags are your friends, use them.

5. Meee

Gold Member

I like that opposite spot too. Actually, I discovered I liked it when the boyfriend was stimulating my g-spot and his knuckle was rubbing the other side. I do get pleasure from my g-spot, but his knuckle doing that was very nice and I asked him to turn his finger around for a while.

I guess logically it would work the other way too: his finger stroking the other side and his knuckle digging into my g-spot. But it hasn't really worked like that yet.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I think you found what's now known as the AFE (anterior fornix). This is a special spot deep inside, and can also be stimulated during intercourse if the man has a penis long enough, and the angle is right as well. Worked this one out relatively recently, with a lot of success.