G-spot vs. Clit

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by meg670, Sep 12, 2009.

1. meg670

meg670 New Member

Alright, I have been wondering this for some time now. I have only been able to orgasm with partners orally for years. However, to my great surprise I bought a vibrating dildo for the first time and used it successfully. I did not go anywhere near my clit and I must say the orgasm was sooo much more intense...and longer.

My question is: As soon as I orgasmed internally (which has only been 3 times now) my clit was extremely sensitive. So I am wondering if this happens to others? Or if the whole time I was really stimulating my clit and not my g-spot?

Please let me know if you have any advice or similar experiences!

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Dunno about your particular experiene, but to me, the G-spot orgasms I have had were weak and disappointing when compared to the sheet ripping clitoral screamers I have.

BTW..the clitoris isn't just confined to the nobby little thing that sticks out when you are aroused (that is just the head of it)...it has a "shaft" that extends downward towards the opening of the vagina. Perhaps you stimulated that, thus the increased sensitivity.