G-spot vibrator. Advice on buying.

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by horny_student, Apr 25, 2011.

1. horny_student

horny_student New Member

Hey fellows.

I'm new here. Please forgive me if I didn't post this in the right section.

I have been trying to stimulate my girlfriend's G-spot for some months now, as she repeatedly asks me to. So far, she only gets a strong urge to urinate. I tell her not to fight it, since she urinates before all our attempts so her bladder should be empty, but no results. So I'm thinking the best way for her to feel something new is to buy her a sex toy.

The thing is: it's complicated for me to figure which ones are of the best quality. I guess it would be the most expensive ones. But I can't afford any higher than 60 eur.

Please, girls, help me out. If you can convert all the currency to european euros, I would be very thankful. But if you can't, post your choices/ suggestions anyway.

Thanks a lot in advance

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

The best GSpot toys I've come across are the Evolved Novelties brand toys. I have the Lucky 7, but anything curved will really do the trick. I have many toy's from this company and have loved every last one of them. The "Lucky" line is probably my favorite line they have and has a good number of toys with gspot stim.

The lucky 7 runs about 54 Euro. The other ones are anywhere between 40 Euro and 61 Euro. With Evolved, it's not really about "more money = better quality" either.

Just don't get the "Bottle Rockets" They are tiny bullets. Cute, but useless.

3. RawDog

RawDog Member

My wife learned how to squirt using the nJoy Pure wand:

njoy: pure/fun

Not a vibrator, just a heavy hunk of steel. No idea how much it costs nowadays. I'm not saying it'll work for everyone, but my wife still can't squirt with any other toy.

4. Beach

Beach New Member

funny it never occurred to me before but having bought a few g spot vibes,I have had not a 1 do the trick.
    I was successful with my fingers mostly followed up by a simple dildo then myself (if I held the angles right and lastly my tongue... That one is bit of work but well worth it ... Lol

5. horny_student

horny_student New Member

Man, I'm not a girl, but I instantly got in love with that pure wand RawDog suggested. Too bad it's waaaay too expensive for me to buy to her (i'm still a student, and my monthly income is some miserable 300 euros).

Mittimer, your suggestion is better for my pocket. Are you experienced with various toys? ("The best GSpot toys I've come across").

Thank you all for your suggestions. My gf only orgasms with clitoral stimulation with fingers. I want her to feel other types of pleasure.

6. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

You gotta try out the Magic Wand with the G-Spot attachment, you will not be disappointed
    :):):):)

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

I sell sex toys for a living and own a good $3k in toys myself. I'd like to say I'm experienced. Lol

8. horny_student

horny_student New Member

Yeah. A pro advice. Thanks a lot xP