G-Spot texture

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RockyRaccoon, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

I read that the GSpot is a "rough patch" near the entrance of the vagina. If it's rough, then how come guys have trouble finding it? Wouldn't you feel it right away when you enter the girl? Also, how rough is it - does it irritate the penis?

2. IamBill

IamBill New Member

It's like 40 Grit sandpaper... it's so super rough that I only like oral and anal, now.

... No, actually if it is rough, it's almost unnoticeable. I've never "felt" it, but I know I've hit it on girls. Just go by their reactions, it's easy to tell when a girl is feeling it. ...and even if you can't find it, don't fret, all girls have a clit and all girls love getting it licked and rubbed.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

The G spot has the same texture as the rest of the vagina.
    The roughness may come from the fact that it feels to me like
    a couple of small marbles underneath the vaginal wall.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

G-spots feel different on different women, and the roughness becomes more pronounced when a woman gets aroused. In other words don't look for it until you've had a bit of kissing and cuddling and whispering sweet words.

It feels like a criss-crossed sponge, and can be quite pronounced or quite discreet, but it is there and it feels different. It isn't always in the same spot either, it can vary from (if you can imagine a woman lying on her back) from 10pm to 2am. Mostly 12noon, but not always. It also varies in how far inwards as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.