G-spot pressure

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RockyRaccoon, Dec 15, 2007.

1. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

Hi all, I was wondering how much pressure is needed on the G spot for a woman to orgasm? Is it a mere contact/stroking or is a firm pressure needed?

The reason I ask is because when I have an erection, the shaft is very hard, but the head is kind of soft. I heard that that's because they're different types of tissue and it's normal? And so I'm worried that the softness of the head would not be able to apply enough firm pressure - the kind of firm pressure that stiff fingers can give.

Can anyone tell me if 1. it's normal for the head to be kind soft and 2. would it be able to stimulate the gspot enough? Thanks a lot!

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

The "G" spot on some Women needs very little pressure,
    And is best reached with the middle finger, However most women have orgasm
    through the clitoris that gets massaged by the rubbing action
    in normal sex.
    If your GF is open minded she will tell you if the "G" spot is being stimulated
    enough.
    But take some advice from an older guy that has been around, Don't
    worry much as that is what kills good sex.

Hiker

3. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

G-spot is usually found about 1/3 of the way in to the vagina and on the top, towards the pubic bone. The size varies from barely noticeable to about the size of a very small pea. It is best stimulated using a finger and with a motion that varies. A motion that does not vary in speed or pressure that remains the same does not do much for stimulating it. Also from my experience finding the g-spot works the best after my wife has been aroused for a while and is lubricated.

You can use sex toys that have a g-spot stimulator or penetrate her in order to stimulate the g-spot. If you are going to penetrate her probably the best thing to do is not to go in all of the way. Instead shallow penetration, where only the tip of your penis enters, generally works the best but may not produce the same results as using your finger.

Finding the g-spot does take some time and so finding what works. Take your time and enjoy the search.

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I've found a little firmer pressure works better and I agree its easier with my fingers.

5. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

I heard that a favorite position for girls is doggy. How do you hit the clitoris in that position? I can see how you can grind on it in missionary but it seems like the clit is facing away in doggy.

6. CK_1

CK_1 New Member

Fingers and slow,firm & consistent pressure. 'According to the wife'

7. salguodss

salguodss New Member

My girl likes a little "strumming" action with my middle finger. Kinda like playing the guitar. Moderate pressure.

8. halfkrazy

halfkrazy New Member

my angel prefers my fingers way over toys for massaging her g-spot. We have it down pretty good so when I do this she ejaculates...
    when we really get into it, she sits on me, facing me, and I plant my feet on the bed and lift my butt and her off the bed. as she moves this gets the angle, contact, everything just right...cuz in short time she is squirting like krazy...and when she does, she usually stands up and lets it soak me and the sheets. (we have learned to use a couple of old sheets over a sheet of plastic for this.)