G-spot orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jrbling, Jul 15, 2007.

1. jrbling

jrbling New Member

This is my first post on this forum and i appreciate those of you who will try to give me some input. First lemee say that i did search and did find information about this, now i have a question though

I have been with my girlfriend for 4 months, things are great and sexually are both physically and emotionally comfortable with eachother except for one small detail...My gf has never had a gspot orgasm ever before (i am not her first partner), however, there is no issue stimulating this region during sex, however, when she gets what she feels close to cumming, she sometimes feels as though she loses control of her body and in some cases this has been embarassing, so she is never truly able to enjoy it completely because she holds back. THis feeling comes along with the sensation to urinate, although im aware this is normal and not acutallly urine. My Question is though, if anyone male or female with a similar situation, what kinds of things have worked to relieve you or your partner of their fear in order to have an orgasm? Is this completely a psychological thing that we can deal with together? Id appreciate any advice at all thanks.

JR

2. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

I would say you just have to give it time and keep encouraging her to relax. It sounds like everything is going right except the fact that she is having a hard time relaxing enough to let go.

3. soy

soy New Member

yeah theres not much one can do in this kinda situation except relax. I used to be the same way though. Just keep practicing. can she orgasim when she is alone? If she can get comfterable with her self when she's alone first, maybe it will relax her a bit knowing exactly how she is goign to react?