G-SPOT fact or fiction?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ImLikasexmachin, Sep 13, 2007.

?

FACT OR FICTION

1. Fact

27 vote(s)
    84.4%
  2. Fiction

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  1. ImLikasexmachin

ImLikasexmachin New Member

For my X it was a fact.. especially when i really found that angle.. is it the same angle for all women?

in the case for my X imagine misionary position..if i made a thumbs up.. and entered with my thumb and then curved my thumb down (like your trying to beat someone in a thumb war) i would hit the gspot....when it came to using my cock.. i would angle it just that way..which was reallly tough and tiresome.. but it made her go nutz

i hear not all women have a gspot... whats the deal?

2. loveit247

Gold Member

For me, if I am lying on my back and my partner insterts his finger with his palm up and makes a come here gesture, WOWZA!

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Last night my husband massaged my g-spot with two fingers doing the come hither motion. It did get me really aroused, but I could not orgasm until he applied his thumb on my clit at the time.

He has tried before, with the same results. It's very frustrating because I know he's really into squirt videos and I'd love to be able to soak his hand.

The only g-spot orgasm I have ever gotten was from using the Gee-wiz attachment on my Hitachi Magic Wand.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Both of these beautiful ladies has it right.
    About the only difference is the depth and then not much.
    I was a swinger for 3 years, So believe me they all have one.
    And the good thing is that anyone can reach it with their finger.

Hiker

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oh, every woman has one, it's just a matter of figuring out where precisely it is, proper stimulation, and degree of arousal and relaxation. The stars have yet to align perfectly for me...

6. Malfie

Malfie New Member

I wish, for every woman's sake, that everybody had a G-spot, but this is untrue.

The G-spot's full name is the Gräfenberg spot, after the man who first said it was real :). Although a high percentage of women do have one and "its just a matter of figuring out where precisely it is" as Bluesy so very well put, there are some whos G-spot is either much smaller or nonexistant, sadly. The G-spot is an area behind the pubic bone on the upper wall of the vagina, usualy. I say usually because all the G-spot is is a collection of tons of nerve endings. In some, the amount of endings is tremendious and an awesome source of pleasure, for others it is about as good as a kiss on the neck, and can be anywhere between. Yes, the G-spot exists in most women, but this is not true in EVERY case due to the fact that it is purly a erogenous zone that develops, and like any other human trait, it develops differently in different people :).

Enjoy your spots ladies, at least you have them!

7. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

My last (2nd) wife was short so in doggy I was sort of going down into her. She said I hit her G spot that way.

8. Thruster9

Thruster9 New Member

Varies by woman. For some it's primary. For others the clit is. Some like both equally.

9. aussiebloke

aussiebloke New Member

My ex didn't, or at least it was too small to be useful. In fact she was one of the oddest girls sexually that I've ever been with. She started having sex at a young age (14) and obviously had had a lot of sex between that age and the last time I had sex with her (19). But she was almost completely incapable of orgasm from any kind of stimulation. She loved sex, don't get me wrong, but 10 minutes was her max for a session. Just (almost) couldn't orgasm. Said she'd had around 5 in her entire life. Liked short but frequent sex.

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

Well...that would explain why some women have trouble finding their g-spot. Very interesting info, and I'm glad you shared it. I was wondering if you would mind sending me a link to your source so I could do a bit more reading up on this subject...?

11. rickk1

rickk1 Banned

This is another reason why I love to eat pussy...it is that infamous "G" spot that I love to massage as I explore her juicy pussy with my mouth, tongue, and fingers. Wow...lots of women can really cummmmmmmmmmm when their "G" spot is being massaged. I find it comparable to massaging my prostate...what a rush!!!:phat

12. Angie

Angie New Member

It isn't yet proven medically that the G-Spot actually exists, but I know mine does!!!!

I believe it's like everything else, some guys have small dicks, others have bick cocks,
    some women have small clits, etc.
    If you have a small G-Spot, it's going to be harder to find ladies, but don't give up the
    search, it's well worth finding!!!!

13. igor

Gold Member

My wife's G-spot was real easy to locate (unlike her clit which is almost hard to feel) and it is very obvious but there is absolutely no sensitivity there at all.

14. Plums

Plums New Member

thats about the best way i know, not had that many partners, but it's hit the spot on all but one !!

current gf seems to like about 3 fingers for max effect, best way is her stood up on the bed, hands against the wall, me sat below her, fingers inside of her, my tongue working her clit while doing this, or even an extremely wet hand, slide carefully in and form a fist which i then 'gyrate' slowly around at the wrist.... bingo !! this is one of only two ways she'll squirt too, dang i like that, perfect place to taste heaven !!

the thumb can work well, or, i go from behind, but at a steep an angle as possible, bang on every time, trouble is, it's too nice to go for long, so that's the finale !! to be honest, i much prefer the foreplay / oral stuff (giving or receiving) than the main act of penetration !

my gf was very much like this, i spent months trying to make her relax enough, feel comfortable enough cum / orgasm, she'd been very much a giver during her 4yr marriage, and before that with boyfriends, had alays pleasured herself when need be, and had only ever had a few orgasms with a partner.

well.... that just wouldn't do, i felt it my duty to rectify this !! it semed to take forever, but, when after about 10 weeks she was relaxed enough, and i found it, it was well worth the effort, but man, was it hard work or what !! i remember clearly, it was the 3rd night in the hotel, each night had been about 3-4 times a night, i was half dead thru lack of sleep, and my cock getting to the point where it was sore, but on the third night, after me cuming 3 times, i finally found it with a combination of tounge and fingers, i got kicked in the hurty bits, elbowed, kicked again, and almost shoved off the four poster bed, i never knew a woman could orgasm so hard, and for so long, seemed like 15 minutes she was writhing around on that bed, i couldn't even touch her for half an hour ! mmmm, sweet memories !

15. gynylon28

gynylon28 New Member

Easily

I stimulate my wife's G-Spot with my ring and middle fingers. She has an orgasm easily within five minutes or so. No other stimulation is necessary. She loves this and always has an intense orgasm.