G-spot/Cervix Orgasm

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by mysexygame123, Apr 3, 2007.

1. mysexygame123

mysexygame123 New Member

So my girlfriend likes it a lot when i make her have a g-spot orgasm but she likes it even better when i put my fingers really far into her vagina and rub what looks like from this picture the cervix. I was wondering if this is normal and if there is a way to stimulate it during sex? Also what is the best way to give her a g-spot orgasm during sex?

[​IMG]

2. DoMee

DoMee New Member

wheres da pics?

3. burton

burton New Member

mm try different positions. I'm not sure what my girlfriend prefers, g-spot or cervix, pretty sure gspot, but i remember we were doing it in the car on the front seat, i was kneeling on the ground and her legs were on my shoulders, and i was in a position where i could get really far and i think i was hitting her cervix and she was loving it. its normal, don't worry.

4. Nettle

Nettle Member

Personally I find when he hits my cervix, it is very uncomfortable.

Also the cervix itself doesn't have any nerve endings so I can't imagine it feeling much pleasure, but everyone is different I guess.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

OOOOPss! Always check to make sure the "http" is intact when inserting an image! :)
    Here's the pic from the original poster.....

[​IMG]

As far as hitting the G-spot during intercourse, depending on the shape of your penis (curves, and such), doggie style can offer good direction toward the G-spot. Also, we have found that him standing at the edge of the bed, and me lying on the edge of the bed, then putting my legs over his shoulders - - this position can givce you full access to directing your thrust toward the G. :brow

good luck!

6. Bolverk

Bolverk New Member

What ROSE said..

Her lying on her belly, with a pillow under her hips is pure magic! The pillow push everything back, and give you straight access to the G-spot. It does wonders even without the pillow. Also, any variation of her on her back (with her legs high/pushed back) and you on your knees (butt on the heels, or between them on the bed/floor/whatever) is great. Plus, in such positions, you can easily rub her clit with a finger while your dick take care of her G-spot.

#6 Bolverk, Apr 4, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2007
  7. mysexygame123

mysexygame123 New Member

Thank you for all your help