G/F's Sex Drive is Gone

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Partyman, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Partyman

Partyman New Member

Hey SF I'm 19 and I've been going with my girlfriend for about a year and a half. In the beginning she was very sexual, I couldn't get her off of me if I wanted to. She used to want sex all the time, and very publicly affectionate (nibbling on my ear and kissing). Every time she would give me a BJ she would shallow my cum... our sex would be passionate, she would even sometimes cry tears of love during intercourse... I am a very sexual man. I NEED SEX! She has told me that she is still attracted to me, and that she doesn't know why her sex drive is gone...
    she has recently told me that she thinks it may be because we spend so much time together, so we have since spent as much time together.

I have tried taking her out to eat, buying her roses randomly just because, and given her massages, all to get the romantic spark back but none worked.... can you guys help me out please! :nerv

2. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

My GF hit the same wall. But I can say that after giving her a bottle of Maca root and extra care outside of the bedroom(Giving her hugs and kisses when she doesnt expect it, massages, etc...), and about 15 mins of extra foreplay before we do the deed, she is back and better than ever. :D More positions, more raw emotion, more energy, feels almost like it's pure lust, and afterwards now we just lay in bed, her in my arms with her head resting on my chest. It's an awesome feeling now.

EDIT: It's also worth mentioning that we do more things together in terms of physical things. I'll hold her legs down as she does sit ups or wrestle and what have you which also brings blood to the surface and draws us in even more.

3. Partyman

Partyman New Member

Interesting, thanks for the advice!

The wrestling... i gotta see how she responds to that, sounds like fun

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Maybe you put too much importance on the sexual element of
    the relationship

This sometimes has a counter productive effect....

stand back and JUST be romantic and interesting and funny for
    a while and let your woman come on to you

Women think very differently to men....sex isnt always the most
    important thing in the world to them.....

there are books on it you know...?

:)

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It could be just a phase. Does she have a lot going on in school and/or work? Sometimes outside forces beyond our control can really effect the sex drive. Whatever you do, I'd advice you to not to pressure her in any way. If you do and she gives in then she will feel like she's "only doing it for you" and it will seem to her as if you only want to get off and care nothing about her pleasure.

Women go through hormonal changes as well that affect the sex drive. It's probably only temporary and eventually she'll be back to her old self. I'd advise patience in the meantime.

#5 Puss_in_boots, Mar 25, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2007
  6. Partyman

Partyman New Member

Yea shes does have a lot going on in school, and shes having a bit of a money problem...

Hopefully she will detox from this hormonal change lol its been over a month!

7. burton

burton New Member

how much time do you spend on foreplay? I've been with my gf for 9 months so her sex drive has been sky high since.. but it always goes up even more when we spend more time on foreplay or if i spend more time on her

8. tsbnd07

tsbnd07 New Member

yeah foreplay is a big part i think..and sometimes i go night with getting nothign .. becuase i want her to enjoy./.. try that too