G/F Stressed...Bored...What?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Snake21605, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

My g/f and I have been dating a little over 2.5 years. I know this may be nothing to worry about but for the past few months (2), she has not been the women I fell in love with. I have told her how she is acting, how she used to act, and all that good stuff, but nothing has really changed. She says she loves and and all is well and that maybe she is just stressed, but it is wearing on me and whenever I talk to her it seems like she doesn't really care and thinks I am over reacting. I don't know what to do anymore...help? :(

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

We can't really help you here, the solution has to come from within your relationship with her. If she won't talk about it, just let it slide for a while, but make sure she knows how much you love her and support her. It's only been 2 months, so she may just be in a rut. Give it time.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

My big mouth again, How old are you, That can be an
    important fact.

Hiker

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Telling a person that they've changed accomplishes nothing more than putting them on the spot, perhaps causing them to feel guilty for not being that same person you fell for once upon a time. You aren't going to get anywhere that way.

The title of your post is heading in the right direction, but you're asking the wrong person. Why not ask her if something's bothering her, if she's feeling Ok, if there's anything on her mind she'd like to talk about. I know she's already told you everything's hunky-dory, but that's when she was put on the spot. She needs to know that you're concerned about her well-being, that this isn't just a conversation about how you aren't getting laid often enough.

I'll end by saying that it is natural for a couple's sex life to wind down a bit after a period of time. You haven't said specifically how your relationship has changed, and that makes a huge difference. Why don't you share a bit more about your situation with us...?

5. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

Well, thanks for the reply's but we just broke up about 45 min ago...