G/F needs 2 pee ??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by alexf, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexf

alexf New Member

Can any1 tell me why my G/F needs 2 pee straight after she cums? No mater what way we have sex she needs to go 2 the toilet. So when she comes back from the toilet, she's dry and we need to start foreplay all over again. 2nd time takes longer 2 get her wet, and she says its to sore most times. HELP....:(

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

It might just be irritation. Rubbing the clit also tends to rub the opening to the urethra (pee hole), giving a sensation of needing to pee. Just work through it, go ahead and enjoy the foreplay again, use lots of lube, and start off slow with the clitoral stimulation, as over-working that area can cause a wierd sensation to her, until she learns her body.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Having to pee after an orgasm is not too unusual, and is actually pretty healthy for the urinary tract. The feeling could come from two different things: irritation from friction and not enough lube (natural or otherwise) OR the fact that she isn't allowing herself to really let go when she cums, because she's afraid she has to/is going to pee (sometimes the sensation of a good orgasm feels like one really has to urinate), thus upon ceasing activity or changing activities she may rush to the bathroom to try to urinate/relieve that pressure so she can (try to) relax and not worry that she's going to lose control (be incontinent) during sex. I've experienced this fear, and discussed it with many. The question, I believe, is whether it is painful when she does urinate, or if she is just relieved when she urinates....

4. agent10ve

agent10ve New Member

I've heard that having sex in certain positions makes it feel as if you need to pee even if you don't really have to. You could tell her to go to the bathroom before you have sex in order to make sure she doesn't really have to go because getting up to go to the bathroom all the time definitley puts a kink in your sex life.

5. alexf

alexf New Member

Thanks alot for your replies. I shall take every thing onboard.

6. SpanishPrisoner

SpanishPrisoner New Member

she should go to the bathroom before sex. if she feels the urge to pee during intercourse tell her just to cum. maybe she needs to squirt once in a while :D

7. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

When my wife and I manage to actually make love from time to time, I usually lick her clit until she cums, then fuck her. If she should have to pee before I fuck her, I have usually made her wet enough that she is still well lubbed. If not, my tongue can help fix that!

8. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Female Ejeculation / Squirting?

It is an arguable point that females ejeculate as they do not have a gland for it and do not have a physiological need for it. Plus it is something that not all women are able to do. However there is some evidence that tends to support this theory due to the fact some women are able to squirt a clear fluid that is not pee. Feeling the need to pee during foreplay is an indication for some women that she may be close to ejeculating especially if you have been hitting the G-spot. If she is a squirter have her resist as long as she can and if she cannot wait have her push down this should release the urge.

It should go without saying that allot of women resist this and it take acceptance by both to attempt this. I have witnessed this once but not have been able to have it happen again. The one time happened while we were on holiday.

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

Skene's glands. Wik it for more info.

I usually have to pee after orgasm; I guess it has something to do with having a particular anatomy because clitoral stimulation during sex will generally have me running to the bathroom afterwards. If I'm having trouble completely emptying my bladder I rub my clitoris vigorously (trust me, this is not sexual) and it does the trick. I've never known a guy to not have to pee afterwards, come to think of it.

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

*Raises hand*
    Now you know one. I don't think I ever have afterwards -- always do it before if it's planned. Even in my teen years when getting a quickie in the front seat of a car, I'd step out and empty my bladder before doing the deed.

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

Well! Maybe my exes hadn't emptied their bladders beforehand (OK, there were only 2, but I've talked to other guys who say they have to pee afterwards). I guess the horndog instinct overrides the gotta pee instinct. Men! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.