G/F Is Scared Of My Cum...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fliteskates, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

It took me a few months, but I finally got it out of my g/f that she is scared of how much I cum.

It is kind of depressing because it is basically something I cant control. I can't say to her, "I'll work on it I promise baby"

I have hit her in the eye before and another time it went up her nose... and I wasn't even near her face.. I was just pulling out of her pussy and the cum flew up there... but the incident that did it, is kind of funny... well it was then.

That is why I suspected something was wrong...

We where friends before we got together, and we would flirt back and forth. She used to say things like "if we ever get together, you will get so tired of me sucking your dick, you will have to beat me off with your hockey stick"... she used to go on and on about how much she loved giving BJs.

When we finally got together, she would give me BJs non-stop like she promised, but I never came.

Then last Summer I was redoing my kitchen and my bedroom is on the first floor right next to it.

My g/f was looking really hot all day and she gave me a bj and I was so turned on I came in her mouth... she got up and ran to the sink..but it wasn't there because I ripped it out the day before... and she was had this look on her face like omigod!... and she ran upstairs to the bathroom and spit it out..it was dribbling off her and onto the floor as she ran...

She and I laughed our asses off about it... and I didn't think it was a big deal. But after that she didn't give me many BJ anymore... and usually I had to ask for them.

So finally I asked her the other day what the deal was.. and why I barely get BJs anymore and I wish I didnt have to ask for them all the time... if it was because of the "sink incident".. she said ya kind of...

I said "kind of?" and she finally said.. you cum more than any guy I have ever been with... you cum like a gallon (which is bs obviously) and I'm afraid I'll choke on it....

She used to always ask me how much I cum before we got together, and I said alot... and she would get these big eyes and say "thats so hot!"

But she has done a 180 on me...

Now I'm pretty depressed because our sex life is great.. but this is eating at me now...

Not sure how I can make her not be afraid of my cumshots... I want to be able to cum in her mouth... get BJ like I used to.. etc...

Anyone ever face a problem like this before?

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Jerkin off a few hours before to empty the tank is all I can think of. Is it a long time since you've cum when she normally blows you?

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

A cum shot in the eye can be painful, In the hair can ruin
    a days work.
    When young we all can pretty well shoot clay pidgeons with it.
    So just make sure you dont aim at her face till She is compfortable
    with it.
    Even with cumming in Her mouth use control, Just squeeqe a little off at a
    time in her mouth, Not just let it go where it will.

Hiker.