Funny toy stories

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Doingit, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Doingit

Doingit New Member

Hi everyone my first thread yeaaaa!!! But anyway I got a good story that happened this weekend with a vibrator.
    We got a con air personal messager with the electric attachments like the heater head and stuff. Anyways first time we used it she went crazy with it also with the second time until..... It shocked her clit haha!! She freaked out sobbing lightly but honestly it just scarred her more then anything. Anyone else have "misshaped" with their favorite toys we would all like the laugh.

2. Doingit

Doingit New Member

So is this site full of trollers? Lol 75 views and not one other story.

3. biker061

Gold Member

mrsbiker:rose has a vibe about the size of a small hair dryer, she's had it for years (she calls it ;old reliable') a couple years ago she was using it on herself while going down on me and she let out a startled yip and jumped off the bed, said something stung her and we smelled electric burning kind of. she dropped the vibe and after we were done i took a look at the vibe. turned it on and touched the head and yep a little tingle. more investigation showed marks on the cord that led us to believe that one of our cats had chewed on the cord enough to expose a hot wite. so i rewired it and good as new, plus we now keep the toys in a box with a lid, after all they're pussy toys not cat toys!

4. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Toy Story was pretty funny...