Funny story...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Black_Magic83, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

I have been really horny this weekend, I dont know why.

We have had sex 5 times this weekend! I have had three intense orgasms this weekend too. Through either masturbation or by him licking me out.

He stood over me on the bed and said he wanted to come in my face. So I let him, I was looking up at him and I closed my eyes ( the last time he did that, my eyes went bloodshot for a day or so!)

His cum was thick and hot! He then came down to eye level and burst out laughing saying that I had a moustache. I then ran to the bathroom mirror and saw that I had what could only be described as an white Hitler moustache! :eek:eek:eek:lol:lol:lol I said I looked like an elderly Hitler! He was in fits of laughter!

I personally think he did it on purpose because he has a warped sense of humour!

2. MMAaddict

MMAaddict New Member

Sounds like fun...I love to cum on my gf's face. She doesn't like it at all. I normally cum during missionary position and she would tell me to cum on her stomach. I usually hold my cock real tight before I cum and let it the semen build up and spray it all the way from her pussy to her neck and face. She freakin hates that....lol

3. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

Oh man!! Pleasing a man is the way forward!

4. almostthere

Gold Member

That's hot. The wife and I got a room Saturday night and the sex was crazy. Guess there was a full moon this weekend